Savour 4xFOUR – Singapore's largest pop-up restaurant event – took off with its first meals on Monday, 4 November 2013. The event was almost sold out, with only a handful of seats left.
This exciting four-week-long event brings together the art of gastronomy with the world of visual arts: four internationally-acclaimed restaurants, four types of cuisine by five chefs, and nine Singaporean artists come together to provide a unique experience in a purpose-built pop-up restaurant along Bayfront Avenue.
HungryGoWhere has an exclusive opportunity for 15 lucky pairs to experience the 4XFour lunches and dinners.
We have tickets to the following to give away:
- 5 pairs to chef James Ephraim's eight-course degustation dinner on Sunday, 17 November 2013 (worth $248++ per person).
- 10 pairs to two-Michelin-starred chef Alvin Leung's four-course degustation lunch on Thursday, 21 November 2013 (worth $118++ per person).
HOW TO WIN:
1. Make a reservation (min for 2 pax) for a "30-licious November" promotion on HungryGoWhere and dine between 6 November 2013 and 20 November 2013 to stand a chance to win a pair of tickets to 4XFour.
2. Honour the reservation and hang on to the receipt as proof of dining.
3. One (1) lucky winner will be picked each day from 6 November to 20 November 2013.
4. To redeem the winning tickets to 4XFour, winners are required to present their receipt from the restaurant for which the online reservation was made. (i.e. Winners must have dined at the 30-licious restaurant before the date of the won 4XFour meal.)
Terms and Conditions:
1. The "Win a pair of tickets to 4 x FOUR" promotion ("Promotion”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders, except employees of SingTel Digital Media Pte Ltd ("STDM").
2. All bookings for the Promotion must be made for the “30-Licious November” promotion (min for 2 pax) via the HungryGoWhere website at http://book.hungrygowhere.com or the HungryGoWhere iOS and Android mobile applications ("Promo Booking") between 6 November 2013 and 20 November 2013 – both dates inclusive ("Promotion Period"), and for dining between 6 November 2013 and 20 November 2013 – both dates inclusive ("Dining Period").
3. Participants who have made a Promo Booking during the Promotion Period will be eligible for a lucky draw. 1 lucky draw winner will be selected from the valid promo bookings made each day from 6 November to 20 November 2013. The lucky draw will be conducted at 1 Chang Charn Road, #04-05/06/07.
4. Winners will be contacted via email. A redemption email will be sent to the winners with collection details on how to claim their Prizes.
5. There will be a total of 15 winners. Each winner will win a pair of tickets to a 4xFOUR for either a Dinner session on 17 November 2013 or a Lunch session on 21 November 2013 (“Prize”). Details of the dining sessions can be viewed at: http://www.4xfour.sg/#!book-now/c1b0d. All winners are required to present their receipt from the restaurant for which the Promo Booking was made upon redemption of the Prize.
6. Employees of STDM are eligible to participate but are not eligible to win in the Promotion. Winners are not eligible to win more than once for this Promotion.
7. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
8. Winners will be determined at the sole discretion of STDM.
9. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his bill from the restaurant for which the Promo Booking was made and his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name corresponding to the information given on Promo Booking. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
10. Winners’ names, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winners’ information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
11. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Participants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications
12. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
13. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s).
14. Apart from the Announcement and Notification, STDM is not obliged to issue any reminders or notifications regarding deadlines.
15. For the avoidance of doubt, Notification is deemed complete upon sending of the email notice to the email address provided by the Contestant upon registration with inSing.com.
16. In an event a winner fails to respond to the Notification, and/or for whatever reasons fails, neglects and/or refuses to claim the prize for whatever reason, he/she will thereby be disqualified from the Competition. In such event, no compensation is payable and STDM reserves the right to re-pick another winner.
17. STDM reserves the right to substitute the Competition prize with an equivalent prize without prior notice.
18. No correspondence and/or claims will be entertained. No correspondence regarding the rules of the game and/or its results will be entertained. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto. The names and photos of the prize winners may be published by STDM on inSing.com.
These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.