Here’s a chance to grab one of ten $50 The Oasis dining vouchers to be used at the Changi City Point outlet.
Simply match the dishes (shown below) to its respective restaurants for a chance to win! To answer this you will have to read our article: ‘Food Guide: The Oasis at Changi City Point’.
The contest has closed. Congratulations to the following winners;
|Loy Zhi Jun||SXXXX707D|
|Koh Siew Hong||SXXXX429C|
|Jun Wen Phua||SXXXX651G|
|Choon Mei Tan||SXXXX257F|
|Ting Feng Ong||SXXXX820B|
Answers: Lavaedge Restaurant e Bar, Table Manners, Five Izakaya Bar, Moa New Zealand Bar & Grill
All winners will be notified via email.
Terms and Conditions
1. The (“Competition”) is opened to all Singapore Citizens, Permanent Residents / Student / Work Pass holders, except SingTel Digital Media Pte. Ltd (“STDM”) employees.
2. Contest will run from 17 January 2013 to 29 January 2013, 11.59 p.m.
3. Contestants are required to match the dishes to its respective restaurants and answer them correctly. To qualify, contestants are to fill up their particulars and submit their answers in the entry form and click on the ‘submit’ button to submit their entry online. To access the entry form constestants will have to click on the 'entry form here' link to access.
4. Multiple entries from submitted through bythe same individual per NRIC / Passport Number /Email will be disqualified.
5. Employees of STDM and FRASER CENTREPOINT PTE. LTD can participate in the Competition but are not eligible to win
6. There will be ten winners who will each win a $50 The Oasis dining voucher.
7. Vouchers are valid until 31 March 2014.
8. Like us on Facebook to get alerts when we announce the winners by 30 January 2014, 2 p.m. A notification email will also be sent to the winners’ email address provided in their entry entries.
9. To redeem the prizes, the winner must present his/her identification card number or passport bearing the name and number corresponding to the information given on the website. STDM may, at its sole and absolute discretion, declare any entry void if the winner fails to produce such proper identification documents.
10. All prizes must be collected by Friday, 28 February 2014. Collection of the vouchers can be done at the customer service counter at the basement of Changi City Point Mall. Prizes not collected by the stated period will be forfeited.
11. Winner's name, pictures and prizes may be used for publicity reasons by STDM. Winner’s information may be used for marketing, planning, promotions, research, events and/or any other purposes and programs henceforth. Acceptance of the prize is considered as consent to this usage.
12. STDM is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, delayed, or undelivered entries, including without limitation entries not timely received due to telephone failures, Internet failures and disruptions, and ISP problems. Incomplete information may result in disqualification of entry. By providing your e-mail address, you grant STDM, the right to send you commercial messages.
13. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Contestants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM's websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
14. STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any participant and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
15. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s)
16. STDM's decision on winners is final. Notwithstanding this, STDM reserves the right at any time to replace any Contestants and/or winner subsequently found to be disqualified for any reason.
17. Apart from the Announcement and Notification, STDM is not obliged to issue any reminders or notifications regarding deadlines.
18. For the avoidance of doubt, Notification is deemed complete upon sending of the email notice to the email address provided by the Contestant upon registration with inSing.com.
19. In an event a winner fails to respond to the Notification, and/or for whatever reasons fails, neglects and/or refuses to claim the prize for whatever reason, he/she will thereby be disqualified from the Competition. In such event, no compensation is payable and STDM reserves the right to re-pick another winner.
20. STDM reserves the right to substitute the Competition prize with an equivalent prize without prior notice.
21. No correspondence and/or claims will be entertained. No correspondence regarding the rules of the game and/or its results will be entertained. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto. The names and photos of the prize winners may be published by STDM on inSing.com.
These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.