1. These rules ("Rules") are binding on all persons ("Participants") participating in the campaign ("Campaign") organised, conducted and operated by SingTel Digital Media Pte Ltd ("STDM");
2. STDM reserves the right to vary, amend, delete or supplement any of these Rules, at any time, in its sole absolute discretion and without prior notice.
3. By entering and participating in the Campaign, Participants are deemed to have accepted the Rules unconditionally and shall abide by Rules for the duration of the Campaign.
4. Failure to enforce any of these Rules by STDM in any instance(s) do(es) not constitute any waiver by STDM of its rights shall be expressly reserved thereby.
5. STDM may in its absolute discretion terminate this Campaign in its entirety. In the event of such termination, STDM may at its absolute discretion elect not to award the prize(s) ("Prize") in respect of the terminated Competition.
6. Please ensure that you check the Terms on a regular basis to review changes, if any. Your continued participation in the campaign following the publication of any changes to the Terms confirms your acceptance of those changes. If you do not accept any changes to these Terms, you may request to withdraw from the campaign by sending an email to email@example.com. Your submission will thereby be withdrawn from the pool of Participants eligible for the redemption.
7. If you do not accept any of the Terms herein, do not participate in the Campaign.
Pre-requisite to Participation
8. Participants of the Campaign must be fans of inSing’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/insing) by 8 August 2011.
9. The Campaign is open for participation between 1 Aug 2011 and 13 August 2011, and details to access will be displayed on inSing.com upon commencement.
10. Participants are required to register their interest with us by 8 August 2011, 12 noon via a form provided on inSing.com.
11. A coupon will be emailed to participants within 24-hours upon submitting the form.
12. Participants MUST print out the coupon and show the coupon together with their original NRIC, at any of 10 designated locations listed on the coupon on the redemption date (“Redemption”), 13 August 2011 from 1pm – 5pm only.
13. STDM reserves the right to reject any coupon deemed to be invalid, duplicated or forged. STDM reserves the right to refuse the redemption of any coupon unaccompanied by the presentation of the participant’s original NRIC.
14. Participants who do not receive the coupon within 24-hours should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11 August 2011, 12 pm to ask for a coupon.
15. Strictly one coupon redemption only per person.
16. All entry content shall become the property of STDM with Participants agreeing to allow STDM to use and/or amend the entry contents in any manner it deems fit, including publishing the answers of the winners on STDM’s websites, press and/or any other media. STDM fully reserves the rights to such publications.
17. Any participant who fails to bring a print out of the coupon on the Redemption date will not be eligible to redeem the free ice-kacang.
18. Any Participant who fails to register with us before 8 Aug 2011 will not be eligible to redeem the free ice-kacang.
19. Any Participant who fails to complete any of the stated requirements will not be eligible to redeem the free ice-kacang.
20. Participants of this Campaign will each receive one (1) bowl of standard ice-kacang in exchange for one (1) printed coupon. Should participants require additional toppings, it will be at their own costs.
21. Strictly one redemption only per fan of inSing facebook page.
22. Participants will receive an e-coupon in their mailbox within 24 hours of submitting their particulars so that they can redeem their ice kacang on 13 August 2011 from 1pm – 5pm at the stated locations ("Redemption Period").
23. When redeeming the free ice kacang, Participants are required to submit the print out of their coupons. Participants may also be asked to produce their NRIC for STDM to verify that they are fans of inSing’s Facebook page. STDM reserves the right to refuse the redemption of any coupon unaccompanied by the presentation of the participant’s original NRIC.
24. For Muslim participants, there will be a special redemption timing after 7 pm at selected ice kacang stalls due to the fasting month. Participants are required to fill in the form plus email marketing@inSing.com when registering their interest in redeeming an ice kacang. An e-voucher will be sent to their mailbox within 24 hours.
25. Apart from announcement on Facebook and inSing.com, STDM is not obliged to issue any reminders or notifications regarding deadlines of Redemption.
26. For the avoidance of doubt, Notification is deemed complete upon STDM sending the email notice to the email address provided by the Participant upon registration with inSing.com.
27. In the event a participant fails to respond to the Notification, and/or for whatever reasons fails, neglects and/or refuses to claim the ice kacang for whatever reason, he/she will thereby not be eligible to redeem the ice kacang. In such event, no compensation is payable.
28. The free ice kacang is given "as is" without any warranties, and is not exchangeable or transferable for cash. STDM disclaims any liability for any losses, damages or expenses arising from or in connection with the Campaign, including any adverse physical reactions, illnesses or medical expenses of any Participant resulting from consumption of the free ice-kacang.
29. ICE KACANG REDEMPTION WILL BE ON WHILE STOCKS LAST BASIS. No correspondence and/or claims will be entertained for non-redemption for any reason whatsoever, including non-redemption due to stocks running out. No correspondence regarding the rules of ice kacang redemption will be entertained. STDM reserves its rights to determine an outcome and act as it deems fit in any dispute(s) and/or issue(s) relating thereto. STDM may substitute ice kacang with such item as it deems fit in its absolute discretion.
These Rules shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Singapore.