LeVel33 | Photo: HungryGoWhere
In case you missed it...
- We've got over 60 National Day dining deals for you to enjoy, including lobster tail for $4.90. Happy Birthday Singapore!
- Christmas came early! We are giving away an exclusive dinner experience for you and your (five) friends. Get lucky now.
- The angel hair ebiko pasta ($23) at Kilo @ Pact is worth our calories.
- Home is where spicy eggplant sambal is. Who's got a recipe?
- This is how we know August is the month of the Hungry Ghost Festival.
- A collaboration between Saveur and food movie, The Hundred-Foot Journey, resulted in a three-course menu. Giveaway details to come!
- Instagram your heart away with Antoinette's Grand Garden of Antoinette (plate filled with vegetables, fruits and roasted French duck breast, $30).
- A pop-up store in Orchard Central that sells locally-made granola, jams and more? Shut up and take our money!
- An adults-only Sunday brunch buffet (booze-filled, grown-up affair). Thank you Manhattan, thank you. See video below for what we ate.
- We travelled to Hong Kong with a little help from Hee Kee Desserts.
- Yay to one more cafe on the list!
Celine Asril is guilty of taking pictures before tucking in to all her meals; it’s a [good] hazard of the job – this editor of HungryGoWhere never sits down to two of the same meals in a week. Need proof? Follow her work twitter feed at @HungryGoWhere.
Priyanka has worked in public relations and marketing for startups of all sizes before climbing off the corporate ladder to write about food and other delicious things. When not battling with HTML, she may be found furiously stirring a pot of curry in her tiny kitchen, shopping online or looking for the next ‘hot new restaurant’.
Victoria Lim has always believed in the power words have over a person. Her ultimate dream is to rule the world with her words, but for now, she will be conquering the foodie scene, one bite, one word at a time.