Fishball Story's dry sliver needle noodles | Photo: Philip Lim
In case you missed it...
- Behold the chilli crab dumpling ($7.50 for four, available till 31) from Din Tai Fung.
- Treated ourselves to a comforting breakfast of bak chor mee ($3) with bee hoon.
- We switched our usual morning drink for a sweet potato latte at Cups N Canvas's ($4.80). Mmhmm.
- For the love of lobsters we had dinner at Pince & Pints where the crustacean is all there is on the food menu. Look at the voideo below for what we ate.
- It has been ages since we treated ourselves to a good teppanyaki meal. SHIMA, at the Goodwood Park has re-opened after a month of renovations and we were there. Take a look below for some excellent teppan skills.
Priyanka has worked in public relations and marketing for startups of all sizes before climbing off the corporate ladder to write about food and other delicious things. When not battling with HTML, she may be found furiously stirring a pot of curry in her tiny kitchen, shopping online or looking for the next ‘hot new restaurant’.
Victoria Lim has always believed in the power words have over a person. Her ultimate dream is to rule the world with her words, but for now, she will be conquering the foodie scene, one bite, one word at a time.