Mezza9's box of alcoholic snow skin mooncakes | Photo: Priyanka Chand Agarwal
In case you missed it...
- Savoury muffins that are a meal in themselves are now being offered by Pacific Marketplace. These Supermuffins are available at Pan Pacific Singapore for $5-$7.
- We cannot get enough of the Geylang Serai Hari Raya Bazar.
- Speculoos (400g jar for $13.90) are now available in Singapore.
- The best part of the luxury set menu we tried at Yan Ting ($148 per person)? The pan-seared rack of lamb drizzled with black pepper sauce and seasonal vegetables.
- We stuffed ourselves silly with durians at Ellenborough Market Cafe's buffet.
Priyanka has worked in public relations and marketing for startups of all sizes before climbing off the corporate ladder to write about food and other delicious things. When not battling with HTML, she may be found furiously stirring a pot of curry in her tiny kitchen, shopping online or looking for the next ‘hot new restaurant’.
Victoria Lim has always believed in the power words have over a person. Her ultimate dream is to rule the world with her words, but for now, she will be conquering the foodie scene, one bite, one word at a time.