Oyster Bar & Grill Wharf's oyster platter | Photo: Celine Asril
In case you missed it...
- Nespresso sent over a breakfast basket (banana and a crossiant) to announce the launch of their super chic Inissia ($238) coffee machine. We like!
- Give Sugarhall, a new rum bar-fronted restaurant with upbeat remixed (sometimes) old timey music a try. That cabbage!
- Trudging along the lorongs of Geyland for Taiwanese breakfast, we were slightly disappointed with Yong He Eating House.
- We went back to The Clifford Pier to have the Singapore's heritage-inspired dishes we already liked the first time around. You can try these for $0.30 per dish if you are one of the first 81 guests to queue up on the 3rd of June (11.30am - 2.30pm).
- Bakers, this one by SCS is for you.
- Best almost-weekend treat from Oyster Bar & Grill Wharf (photo's up top). Slurp up!
Priyanka has worked in PR and marketing for start-ups of all sizes before trading in the corporate ladder for writing about food and other delicious things. When not battling with HTML, she can be found furiously stirring a pot of curry in her tiny kitchen, shopping online or looking for the next ‘hot new restaurant’.
Victoria Lim has always believed in the power words have over one. Her ultimate dream is to rule the world with her words, but for now she will be conquering the foodie scene, one bite, one word at a time.
Celine Asril is guilty of taking pictures before tucking in to all her meals; it’s a [good] hazard of the job – this editor of HungryGoWhere never sits down to two of the same meals in a week. Need proof? Follow her work twitter feed at @HungryGoWhere.