The Old Malaya Cafe's chicken rice ball set | Photo: Priyanka Chand Agarwal
In case you missed it...
- We had a taste of a soon-to-be-available-in-Singapore fruity cocktail by Snow Leopard Vodka (from 14 August).
- We skipped dinner and breakfast just for this all-you-can-eat local cusine lunch ($50 per person) by Edge at Pan Pacific Singapore. See video below for what we ate.
- A plate filled with our favourite food from the Banana Leaf Apollo. We are content.
- One of the best ways to beat the heat is to dig into a bowl of chendol shaved ice ($5.50) at Ji De Chi.
- The Halal Food Blog took over HungryGoWhere's Instagram account and went searching for halal pasta dishes. Success.
- Thanks to Old Malaya Cafe, our cravings for chicken rice ball (includes a plate of chicken and a bowl of soup, $5 for a set) are met.
- A taste of home with three warm bowls of chicken broth from Feng Shui Inn's White Indulgence menus (half chicken, $268; whole chicken, $538).
- Lobsters again! We ate at The Market Grill and loved the lobster roll ($45) and grilled whole lobster ($45).
- We did a little "Sherlock-ing" and found a new bar at Robertson Quay.
Priyanka has worked in public relations and marketing for startups of all sizes before climbing off the corporate ladder to write about food and other delicious things. When not battling with HTML, she may be found furiously stirring a pot of curry in her tiny kitchen, shopping online or looking for the next ‘hot new restaurant’.
Victoria Lim has always believed in the power words have over a person. Her ultimate dream is to rule the world with her words, but for now, she will be conquering the foodie scene, one bite, one word at a time.