Steamed dace fish dumplings from Tim Ho Wan | Photo: Celine Asril
In case you missed it...
- We tucked into in truffle fries ($15) while people watching at Tanjong Beach Club. Life is beautiful.
- No mess, no fuss. We like Dulce & Sucre's push-pops ($3.80 each).
- Time for some good ol' traditional breakfast - kaya toast ($2.20 for two pieces), soft-boiled eggs ($1.60) and kopi ($1.50) - at Killiney Kopitiam.
- We tried MAGGI's lastest flavour: the MAGGI Senses laksa. We liked the thicker than usual noodles and the lemak broth. Win.
- We will let you in on a food secret. Go here for (very) good and affordable Italian food in the heart of the city. Watch the video to see what you should order. Also, you can book a table through us.
-It's been a while since we returned to Bochinche. What a pleasant homecoming - a new cocktail menu of eight daring tipples and new dishes on the menu. Check out our video below.
- Housed in the premises of a 1924-founded Cantonese. We (re-)visited new bar, Nutmeg and Clove.
Priyanka has worked in PR and marketing for start-ups of all sizes before trading in the corporate ladder for writing about food and other delicious things. When not battling with HTML, she can be found furiously stirring a pot of curry in her tiny kitchen, shopping online or looking for the next ‘hot new restaurant’.
Victoria Lim has always believed in the power words have over one. Her ultimate dream is to rule the world with her words, but for now she will be conquering the foodie scene, one bite, one word at a time.
Celine Asril is guilty of taking pictures before tucking in to all her meals; it’s a [good] hazard of the job – this editor of HungryGoWhere never sits down to two of the same meals in a week. Need proof? Follow her work twitter feed at @HungryGoWhere.