211 Roof Terrace Cafe has closed.

Review for (Closed) 211 Roof Terrace Cafe

3.1

AustralianEuropeanGreekItalianMediterraneanWestern
Address: #04-01, Holland Road Shopping Centre, 211 Holland Avenue, 278967
27 Feb 2012 • 4 Reviews • 0 Follower

Awful service and overpriced

Overall
We went there on a promotion deal on a Saturday evening and I've personally never experienced such a bad service, it was worst than in a food court. Don't expect someone to come to you when you get to the place as no employee would bother seating you or even look at you. When I went to what looks like the most senior waiter (the oldest of the crew) and said we reserved, he seated us on the first table he could see so I've asked if it was possible to seat on the terrace rather than on the side. The answer is of course NO... because it was reserved but turned out that nobody never went to those the tables. The the same guy came to take the order, and looking at his face, you understand that the poor guy was still struggling to understand the most basic thing in his job: smile and being nice to customers...

Anyway, we order a crab salad, a lamb and a lobster ravioli, no sire how to call the guy that took the order but he asked if I wanted everything together and I said yes but it was pointless as nothing arrived at the same time. In fact the lobster ravioli never arrived to our table despite asking 3 times to 3 different people, nobody came back. After the 4th time and 40 minutes and the meal finished, they told me there were no lobster anymore and the guy who took the order wasn't even brave enough or have the courtesy to apologies as he sent one of his colleague. My 10 years old cousin would understand more about smile, courtesy, and customer service than the waiter we had.

At the end of the day, we got charged 87SGD for 2 people; I call this a robbery.

Recommended for