08 Jul 2014 • 172 reviews • 2 followers
This restaurant has only been open for a couple of months, but going by the number of customers, it sure is popular.
They have a very interesting menu where the dishes has got interesting names, such as: Three Little Pigs, Ugly Duckling and Little Nonya!
I decided to come by with my family to try out their food last weekend, and here are the highlights:
- Crispy Pork with Salsa: Crispy pork belly well roasted and sliced into long pieces. Served atop sautéed onions and rocket leaves and topped with freshly-grounded salt and pepper. This was good - Must-order!
- Har Cheong Kai with home-made sambal: You get the mid section of the chicken wing, that’s marinated in prawn paste and fried. It comes with a dipping bowl of home-made sambal (that’s a grandma’s recipe of the head chef!) It was spicy and good. After polishing off 4 wings with sambal, I could feel the sweat beats at the top of head and neck… It was good.
- Sauteed Mushroom: You get six spoons, each with sautéed sliced mushrooms, and a whole button mushroom topped with cheese and baked. Pop the whole spoonful in your mouth and yums!
- 3 Little Pigs Pizza: Pizza was nice, with bacon, pork belly and …?
- Smoked Duck Pasta: You can choose your type of noodles and sauce for your pasta. For this dish, we had spaghetti with cream sauce. It had decent amount of smoked duck and asparagus tossed in. Nice!
- Crispy Soft Shell Crab Pasta: Alio Olio Spaghetti tossed with cut chilli padi (to give it a slight punch) topped with deep-fried soft shell crab. It was good - Must-order!
Other interesting items I spied were Laksa Pizza, which I will try next time.