Summary

Ambience4
Service4
Golden Salted Egg Prawn, Imperial Honey Pork Ribs, Prawn Paste Chicken View all

Lunch was surprisingly good

It was a farewell lunch for a colleague, and four of us decided to go for a simple appreciation lunch together. The chosen venue was 3 Plus 1 Restaurant (or 3 + 1 Restaurant)

Started by the founders of the successful Tingkat (home meals delivery service), 3 Plus 1 Restaurant focuses on providing delicious homely meals encumbering a fusion of authentic traditional Chinese cuisine from all over the globe, all prepared with passion. It is one of those humble-looking restaurants that one may pass by rather often but never really think of stepping in (at least, to me). However, the subtly-chic restaurant done in an Oriental manner, complete with smooth wood counters and mirrored panellings, made me take back my words instantly.

We had the Imperial Pork with Honey - very tender yet crunchy pieces of pork ribs cooked to a perfect sweetness, with hints of spiciness to it. Even for me who's not a fan of pork in most manner, had to agree that this dish was a keeper.

The Golden Salted Eggs Prawns (SGD $15.80) which consisted of rather fresh, springy prawns encased in thick, rich, salted egg gravy and teased the tastebuds mercilessly with its deliciousness. Salted egg prawns are always one of my very favorite dishes, and constantly-craved items, hence I must say this satiated my desire very well.

Next up. the Prawn Paste Chicken (SGD$8.80) which were crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, non-greasy and an absolute delight in any occasions.

For more detailed information and photos, please feel free to drop by: