Back to 328 Katong Laksa51 East Coast Road

Take Away3 votes

KSY
 • 23 Jun 2014 8 reviews 0 follower
Overall
I brought 6 of us including 3 children to 328 Katong Laksa at 53 east coast road. We were waiting for a free table inside the air-conditioned seating area when a short but stout male cleaner with tattoos all over yelled at the women and children saying to wait outside and next time better don't come and eat again!! As I brought an overseas relative to taste the local delight, I felt extremely insulted. The laksa is actually nothing to rave about and the service, hygiene and ambience is horrible. This is the first time and the last time.

jjblue
 • 01 May 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
They have the worst service attiude!! Clearly, they are not interested in customers. I am not even sure that this is the best laksa in Singapore! How can food be pleasant and delicious when you were just insulted by the staff? I am sure that the owner knows about this since the staff challenges you to complain. Perhaps, the owner have an effective strategy to close down their business!!

Must tries: oh please! don't try!!

Boys Night Out

Benimaru Sai
 • 19 Jan 2014 3 reviews 22 followers
Food: 8/10
Service and attitude: 2/10
Price: 2/10
Ambience: 1/10

Being forced to buy $5 for each roasted pork and char siew. Cashier criticised my mandarin. Overall might not return.  As we are there to enjoy eating laksa and not there facing lousy attitude.

Vibrant/Noisy
  • This cost $10 for char siew and roasted pork. Got said by the guy you want $5 each meat no $2.