Back to 328 Katong Laksa51 East Coast Road

Take Away3 votes

Wilson Choo
 • 03 Oct 2013 3 reviews 0 follower
Overall
How this joint gets no.1 is a surprise to me. Food is bland, watered down and portion small but pricey. The employees sucks big time !! I won't patronise it even for free, same as Punggol nasi lemak, both can shake hands.

Dhruv Modi
 • 08 Sep 2013 1 review 0 follower
Overall
As far as food goes, I have not been anywhere that serves as a good a bowl of laksa as 328 Katong Laksa. Like the fact that they cut the noodles, so it can be eaten with a spoon (I am not so good with chopsticks). The soup is AMAZING. Best laksa soup there is in my opinion.
Unfortunately, it is usually very crowded and noisy. The service is not very good, especially because I don't speak Chinese. The food takes a really long time to come (in fact I've only had this kind of waiting period in really fancy restaurants where everything else is good except for the food, which I usually do not like).
So go there for the food but not for much else.

Must tries: Katong Laksa

After Work, Cheap Eat/Budget, Chillout, Relaxed, Take Away

eastfoodie
 • 20 Aug 2013 3 reviews 0 follower
Overall
ame place sharing two shoplots... same bad food... same rude employees. 4.50 for a bowl of carbo with a thin soup base and a straggling of ingredients that would make you weep when you finally find something other than strands of noodles. will never go again.