Reviews for 328 Katong Laksa (53 East Coast Road)

AsianChineseLocalPeranakan
Pepperminter

Don't expect anything else except awesome laksa

If you're looking for service, this is not the place. But if you want good laksa, you gotta bear with it.

Full review please click link here. http://www.pepperminter.com/2013/10/328-katong-laksa.html
26 Jul 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Worst service attitude staff! Food standard had dropped so much!

The staff are indeed very rude. I was told by one if the staff wearing an apron rudely that I was not allowed to change the table even though there were only 3 customers in the whole shop incuding me. I still change my table anyway.  Then when my laksa was served on another table I told the PRC staff who served it that  I had changed my table. Not only did he not bring my laksa to me he told me rudely that he follow the first table number on the order and just left my bowl of laksa on that table.It was then afterwards when I was going to bring my laksa over that another staff help to bring
23 Jun 2014 • 8 reviews • 0 follower

Terrible Experience

I brought 6 of us including 3 children to 328 Katong Laksa at 53 east coast road. We were waiting for a free table inside the air-conditioned seating area when a short but stout male cleaner with tattoos all over yelled at the women and children saying to wait outside and next time better don't come and eat again!! As I brought an overseas relative to taste the local delight, I felt extremely insulted. The laksa is actually nothing to rave about and the service, hygiene and ambience is horrible. This is the first time and the last time.
23 Jun 2014 • 8 reviews • 0 follower