Reviews for 328 Katong Laksa (53 East Coast Road)

3.3

AsianChineseLocalPeranakan
Address: 51 East Coast Road, 428770
28 Jan 2016

328 Katong Laksa – One of the Twin Titans

For the full review and photos please visit http://thehungrygeek.com/2016/01/27/328-katong-laksa-twin-titans/

As you can imagine, this is one of the best two laksas in Singapore. Honestly it is not even close. The key to making this delicious laksa is in the gravy’s coconut milk balance, and the folks over at 328 Katong Laksa have got it down to perfection. This concoction is so good and difficult to make that even Gordan Ramsay was not able to match it. On your first mouthful the laksa fragrance is overwhelming and delicious. The noodles are al dente and the ingredients are fresh, the taste is just perfect.

That said, if you have a choice, head down to their main branch at 216 East Coast Rd instead, it is less crowded and the laksa taste slightly better over there!
Katong Laksa

More reviews of 328 Katong Laksa

Overall

Best place to have my favourite dish, laksa !!

Laksa is one of my top favourite local dishes and Katong Laksa is the best place to go to when I have a craving. So if you have not tried this joint yet, don't wait any longer...you won't be disappointed. It makes me hungry writing this review...think I'll head on down to Katong and have a bowl for dinner soon !!

Best laksa in the world

Laksa is one of my favourite Singapore dishes & Katong Laksa is certainly the best place to eat a bowl when I have a craving !! ... makes me hungry writing this review :)

Gem of the East

Katong Laksa has been a staple for east siders for as long as I can remember. The tangy, spicy broth never fails to dissapoint. Will definitely be frequenting this place for a long time to come.
Overall

Best Laksa in Singapore. Never regret having my first bowl. Never love Laksa but Katong Laksa changed my appetite on Laksa. The chilly especially is Fantastic!