Reviews for 49 Seats (Kreta Ayer Road)

3.9

BeerFusionWesternWine
PrataAddict95

Awesome Supper place

I am a prata addict but 7 nights a week on prata will guarantee me a 7 mth stay in the hospital one day so I must diversify my hunger accordingly

They serve fantastic supper cuisine here. The best Tom Yum Pasta, actually, the ONLY Tom Yum pasta I think is worthy of the name. Its so creamy and flavorful!

The best part is you don't have to pay an arm or a leg for a good meal.
27 Feb 2015 • 3 reviews • 0 follower

Awesome Supper place

The best part is you don't have to pay an arm or a leg for a good meal.
25 Feb 2015 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

My Kind of Western Food

This is what I call a good and non fussy casual dining. With no gst and no service charge, this cafe serves up delicious mains like seafood marinara, tomyum seafood pasta, smokedduck aglio olio (my absolute fav) and chicken chop. My friends and I usually go about once or twice a week to hang as it opens till after midnight. Easy to spot too.
24 Feb 2015 • 11 reviews • 0 follower

Great to chill at night

My 2nd visit to 49 seats and am still loving this hotspot. It is a gem and a hide away from the bustling city and into the quiet corner of chinatown. My current favourite defintely gotta be the the fish and chips with alscampi. The sauce is a must try. Really. One of the best fish and chips I have tried.

Similar Listings