Reviews for 49 Seats (Kreta Ayer Road)

3.9

BeerFusionWesternWine

Delicious late night food, try the Tom yum pasta!

Love the tom yum pasta here!!! I will frequently return to eat it every now and then. Great place to go to when you end work late as it opens till late. Fuss free spot to just eat and relax. Have also tried the steak scampi and escargots here before. value for money.
• 08 Apr 2015 • 3 reviews • 0 follower

Delicious late night food, try the Tom yum pasta!

• 27 Feb 2015 • 3 reviews • 0 follower

Awesome Supper place

Overall
I am a prata addict but 7 nights a week on prata will guarantee me a 7 mth stay in the hospital one day so I must diversify my hunger accordingly

They serve fantastic supper cuisine here. The best Tom Yum Pasta, actually, the ONLY Tom Yum pasta I think is worthy of the name. Its so creamy and flavorful!

The best part is you don't have to pay an arm or a leg for a good meal.
• 25 Feb 2015 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

My Kind of Western Food

Overall
This is what I call a good and non fussy casual dining. With no gst and no service charge, this cafe serves up delicious mains like seafood marinara, tomyum seafood pasta, smokedduck aglio olio (my absolute fav) and chicken chop. My friends and I usually go about once or twice a week to hang as it opens till after midnight. Easy to spot too.