Reviews for 63 Celsius

DrinksEuropeanWestern
Address: #01-03, Asia Square Tower 2, 12 Marina View, 018961
27 May 2015
Overall

Decent fare though sometimes trying too hard

I work in Asia Square and so have been to 63 quite a lot since it first opened. After going through a lot of teething, I think they now have something that works fairly well. The food is generally good and the service is good. At times, they can be a little too creative with the dishes and I think they'd benefit from going slightly simpler but on the whole, it's pretty nice and, while the menu is relatively small, they offer enough variety for everyone to find something they'll like. It's a bit pricey but still better value than its nearby competitors.