Reviews for 63 Celsius

DrinksEuropeanWestern
Tumiturbi

Serious stuff

The place and the Burrata Burger has been recommended to me by several friends, today I gave it a shot and I'm so glad I finally did it! In this warm and relaxing environment with super friendly staff I bitten what easily will stay for a while in my top burger list ever. Soft and crispy bread juiced up with asparagus reduction hold together high quality meat and a generous piece of burrata's skin with a hint of black truffle, serious stuff! Apparently with the inside of the burrata they do some pasta... I will be back for it!
07 Mar 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower