Summary

Food/Drink4
Ambience4
Service4

Serious stuff

The place and the Burrata Burger has been recommended to me by several friends, today I gave it a shot and I'm so glad I finally did it! In this warm and relaxing environment with super friendly staff I bitten what easily will stay for a while in my top burger list ever. Soft and crispy bread juiced up with asparagus reduction hold together high quality meat and a generous piece of burrata's skin with a hint of black truffle, serious stuff! Apparently with the inside of the burrata they do some pasta... I will be back for it!

Most helpful reviews for 63 Celsius

Decent fare though sometimes trying too hard

I work in Asia Square and so have been to 63 quite a lot since it first opened. After going through a lot of teething, I think they now have something that works fairly well. The food is generally good and the service is good. At times, they can be a little too creative with the dishes and I think they'd benefit from going slightly simpler but on the whole, it's pretty nice and, while the menu is relatively small, they offer enough variety for everyone to find something they'll like. It's a bit pricey but still better value than its nearby competitors.