Reviews for Alkaff Mansion Ristorante

Book a Table

Call our Reservations Hotline

+65 6884 6884

One of the Most Romantic Restaurants in Singapore

For more photos, menu and full review, click here.

One of my favourite restaurant in Singapore, in term of ambiance. The price tag is a little more expensive but it's the perfect place for a romantic date. It’s always a pleasure to visit Alkaff Mansion. Despite the higher-than-average price tag, it’s truly a different dining experience that is reasonable to pay for the extra bucks. There is no pressure to leave right after dining. Grab a patio couch near the outdoor fountain area that’s dimly lit with a tea light and enjoy the rest of the night under the moonlight. This place will always be at the back of my head when my friends ask for recommendation for a classy romantic dinner venue.
• 19 Jul 2015 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Birthday celebration

Overall
the place is not that hard to find. Plenty of carparks with valet parking services also.

Ambience is Romantic with dim settings. Food wise I think is soso only. Ordered the salmon salad, beef tenderloin and pasta with pork. 6/10.

As it was my husband birthday I told them over the phone and was told that when I ordered dessert they will write happy birthday on the dessert. But when dessert came, nothing was written so i checked with the staff and was told they have prepared another mini slice of cake for him. But the surprise was gone. Haha nevertheless, I still appreciate the effort.
• 26 Jun 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Thank you for the memorable experience =)

Overall
Celebrated our 11th anniversary at Alkaff Mansion and we were delighted with the dining experience. We ordered the Gourmet Menu (now on 1-1 offer for UOB card holders) with the wine pairing to go along.

The appetizer of Sesame-Crusted Tuna was beautifully done even though I am not quite a fan of the Tunas. I would have preferred the second dish - Potato Gnocchi - to be more al dente, nonetheless it was still quite delicious with the fresh ingredients. The main course - Beef Tenderloin - was my favourite dish of the night, very flavourful and very tender. The dessert Fresh Mint Panna Cotta provided the wonderful ending to the palate.

For those who love wine, the wine pairing is strongly recommended. A staunch supporter of French wine, I am impressed and enjoyed the selection of Italian & Argentinian line-up. Find the Pinot Grigio & Pinot Noir to be very enjoyable with good bouquet and beautiful finishing. Compliments to the Sommelier!

Lastly, special thanks to our host Subra for his attentiveness and genuine friendship. And also Chef Simone for his warm friendship & letting us indulge in the complimentary dessert. This is my third visit to Alkaff Mansion, and for sure it will not be the last one. =)

PS: For those going al-la carte, the Sardinian Octopus Salad with Yellow Frisee Salad is a must-try!
• 14 Jun 2015 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

real Italian food

Overall
The place is stunning and the food quality is off the charts. The majority of the ingredients come from Italy and yes, it is pricey. On the other hand the place does not pretend to be posh and Simone, the chef, really loves what he does. You want a real Italian experience? Eat here