Review for Alkaff Mansion Ristorante

EuropeanItalianWesternWine
Steffanykyo • 31 May 2014 • 5 Reviews • 0 Follower

Services, Food & Drink ~ BAD!

Hi,

I just have my Brunch few week with my fren, which all our English is poor, when place order we can't hear clearly the waiter question which we has been laugh by him.. i feel so nonsen we are the customer why we get this kind of services.

We order the salmon burch, the salsom not fresh at all and use lime to cover the smell, and all our order is cold, the apple juice you can view in my photo which has been place for long time and never serve to us. OVerall the food is nice but the is not so expensive there. Can have a visit which the place is worth to visit because is a hill top totally can out from city nose...

Recommended for
Brunch
Overall
The management of Alkaff Mansion Ristorante responded to this review:
23 Jun 2014
Dear Steffanykyo,

We would like to thank you for taking the time out to give us your feedback on your dining experience with us. We strive to provide the best service we can as well as high food quality, thus your feedback is very valuable to us.

Firstly, thank you for the compliments on our food and ambience. We regret that one of our staff failed to understand clearly regarding your orders and displayed inappropriate behaviour. We will provide this feedback to our staff for improvement.

Secondly, we take pride in our food quality. Hence, we will take your valuable comments into consideration and improve on our dishes, ensuring its freshness.

Do visit us again to try our other offerings.

Best Regards,