Food Esteem
 • 25 May 2014 111 reviews 4 followers
Overall
For more details, please visit http://foodesteem.blogspot.sg/2014/05/alkaff-mansion.html

Alkaff Mansion have 3 sections in total, The Restaurant, The Terrace, and The Bar. Of course, for more al fresco dining experience, The Terrace would be the only choice!

Breakfast on the Terrace: Sausage with eggs, mixed salad, zucchini & eggplant fries ($15.00). I love the sausages, and the two "cubic" toasts, but scrambled eggs simply made my anticipation dived! Alkaff Mansion's scrambled eggs, is as real as its name. So scrambled, that you don't need to slice it at all.

Breakfast on the Terrace: Smoked Salmon with eggs, zucchini souffle and mixed salad ($15.00).

What interests me is the zucchini souffle! It tasted like mixture of zucchini and potato, being mashed and sent for baking. Would also like to compliment about their Sunny sides, which is pretty well done too!

Breakfast on the Terrace: Waffle with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, wild berries sauce, and whipped cream ($10.00). Alkaff Mansion's waffle look fantastic in presentation, but just a mere touch of the knife on the waffle, I felt a tinge of disappointment set in. Lacking of crispiness, I can only depend on the vanilla cream dripped with the sweet berries sauce to make up for it.

Ala Carte, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Brunch, Children/Family, Chillout, Hidden Find

Management

Dear Food Esteem,

Thank you for the positive and encouraging review on our Weekend Terrace brunch.

We are very pleased to hear how you enjoyed our Brunch dishes. We take pride in our food quality and really appreciate your feedback. We will take it into consideration and improve on our dishes.

Do drop by again to try our other Brunch dishes or even for the dinner dishes. We hope to see you soon.

Best Regards,