Reviews for Baja Fresh Mexican Grill

Latin AmericanMexican
Mabel E

Enjoy the Chicken Quesadilla!

It's my third time here in Baja Fresh Mexican Grill. Reasonable pricing. Convenient location. Fast service.  Enjoyed coming here after work with my colleauges. Had the Chicken Quesadilla this time and recommend it to you all!
20 Nov 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Enjoy the Chicken Quesadilla!

20 Nov 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Quick service and great Mexican food!

The service was basic but very friendly and fast. Love the Nachos with the home-made sauce also.

Quite impressed by the high quality Mexican food and the overall ambience. Enjoy eating and hanging out with friends in the evening.

Will come back again :)
19 Nov 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

So bad I had to write this review.

I feel so compelled to write this review to the point of signing up for an insing account. I read the previous reviews on this site before visiting this place and expected it to be at least decent. I was wrong. It was far from decent.

First of all when we stepped in the tables were messy, the sauce bar looked uninspiring with bits of sauce dripping over the edges and on the sides. Perhaps they were a little understaffed I thought, no biggie, I am happy to help myself or clear up the table in the absence of service.

Then we got to the counter and it was a mess. On one side there was an untidy