Back to Baja Fresh Mexican Grill#01-03, Rendezvous Gallery, 9 Bras...

mexicano burrito3 votes
Cheap Eat/Budget4 votes
Healthy Eating4 votes
Ala Carte3 votes

• 11 Jul 2014 313 reviews 86 followers
Overall
I can order and just eats nachos alone.  Moreover, there is endless flow of sauce for me to take as many as I wants to dip for the nachos.

Too bad, it always serving in one standard size.  Most of the times, I can't finish it.  Neither am I going to request to pack it and take away.  It is because I don't know how many small cups of sauce do I need to pack away?

Must tries: Nachos

Chillout

Gary Lim
 • 06 Jul 2014 4 reviews 0 follower
Overall
This is like a fast food concept where you order from counter but they will bring the food to you. We tried one of the ultimo chicken burrito enchilado style and the ultimo fajitas. Just for the fun of it ordered some Tiger beer for myself and margarita for the wife but ended up finishing all the alcohol by myself. value for money Mexican food.

Must tries: enchillado style burrito, fajitas

After Work, Boys Night Out, Chillout, Dinner, Relaxed

Management

Dear Gary. Glad that you enjoyed your experience at Baja Fresh Mexican Grill. We will look forward to serving you some margaritas again. :) See you soon! Till then EAT WELL LIVE FRESH!.

09 July 2014

howinston
 • 03 Jun 2014 59 reviews 0 follower
Overall
The first time I had Baja Fresh was in the USA about 8 years ago. The Mexican chain opened in Singapore and I just had my chance to eat the food from this mexican restaurant recently.

Here are the highlights of my meal:
- Nachos - Chips topped with beans, guacamole, pico and sour cream - Its all comes together perfectly and was good.
- Pork Burrito - Filled with baja rice, pinto beans, fresh salsa, in a warm tortilla and savoury pork carnitas - I liked the rice in the burrito, Lovely!
- Chicken Quesadilla - Filled with cheese and chicken with guacamole and sour cream on the side - Much like a prata with fillings.

- Tortilla Chips with dips! - What better complement to the meal than a bag of tortilla chips with 4 types of dips! The dips include toato salsa to slightly spicy dips.

I know where to get my Mexican fix when I have my next craving.

Must tries: Pork Burrito, Nachos, Chicken Quesadilla, Chips with dips

Ala Carte, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Dinner, Large Groups, Lunch, Parties, Take Away, Vegetarians
  • Chips with dips