Back to Baja Fresh Mexican Grill#01-03, Rendezvous Gallery, 9 Bras...

mexicano burrito3 votes
Cheap Eat/Budget4 votes
Healthy Eating4 votes

Caleb Lim
 • 23 Jan 2014 229 reviews 39 followers
Overall
I had a similar experience as the previous reviewer, my Groupon has a clause that says "Not valid for Sides and Beverages". The counter staff explained that the groupon is only valid for the main course which ranges from $12-$16. So I ended up only redeeming my $20 groupon for a $16 burrito.

However, I am quite happy with the food, the burrito is large and generous in fillings. What I liked most of the 4 types of freshly made salsa placed available at the self serve condiments corner. It not common to get fresh salsa at a casual eatery.

Will I return? The price point is rather high for the type of food served + the fast food concept. Maybe with another Groupon?

iMakan
 • 21 Jan 2014 31 reviews 0 follower
Overall
I went to the Baja Fresh at Rendezvous to claim my Groupon deal today. To my surprise, the server there said I could not order any salad, any taco, nor any drink. No sides. This is contrary to the pictures I saw in the Groupon ad.

I could only order the main course. She suggested the burrito & the quesadilla, and I ended up paying another $6 (which she did not warn me about).

As I am only one person, and female, it is very obvious that the portions were too big --which again, I did not realise as it was my first time there.

Baja Fresh is supposed to give us healthy meals. Both orders were heavy in meat and carbs, and had little in way of green vegetables. I left most of my portions on the table and walked out.

A totally bad experience.

Baja Fresh is a company that fails to keep its word. I won't be going back there again.

Abhay Kant
 • 19 Dec 2013 1 review 0 follower
Overall
I decided to try after seeing the 81% recommendations on hungrygowhere. Let down by the food. Had ordered mexican chicken Burrito and Taco with Blue margaritas and some salads. Chicken tasted like still frozen. Salad was very bland. Would not recommend it.

After Work