The first time I had Baja Fresh was in the USA about 8 years ago. The Mexican chain opened in Singapore and I just had my chance to eat the food from this mexican restaurant recently.Read MoreHide
Here are the highlights of my meal:
- Nachos - Chips topped with beans, guacamole, pico and sour cream - Its all comes together perfectly and was good.
- Pork Burrito - Filled with baja rice, pinto beans, fresh salsa, in a warm tortilla and savoury pork carnitas - I liked the rice in the burrito, Lovely!
- Chicken Quesadilla - Filled with cheese and chicken with guacamole and sour cream on the side - Much like a prata with fillings.
- Tortilla Chips with dips! - What better complement to the meal than a bag of tortilla chips with 4 types of dips! The dips include toato salsa to slightly spicy dips.
I know where to get my Mexican fix when I have my next craving.
Must tries: Pork Burrito, Nachos, Chicken Quesadilla, Chips with dips
- I also recommend this place for:
- Ala Carte, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Dinner, Large Groups, Lunch, Parties, Take Away, Vegetarians
I added 4 photos
0 people found this review helpful
Was it helpful to you?