We were very excited about the options, reminded us of the signboard when we ate at Mission, SF. We ordered almost everything because we couldn't decide:
1) Cheese Nachos - this is delightful as nachos and melted cheese really works. Topped with tomato bits, guacamole sauce and sour cream, very very delightful.
2) Fajitas - I opted for the pork version and it comes with 4 steaming soft tacos and a platter of pulled pork and rice. My daughter was happily DIY-ing her own dinner.
3) Quesadiya - my kids love the cheese version. I also ordered the fish (Mahi Mahi) version but it was not too pleasant. Will stick to cheese one next time
4) Chicken Burrito - first of all...it's massive! And I love the size. Taste-wise, it's actually quite good. One of the better ones I've tasted in Singapore.
And after 6 beers and many drinks, we were still unable to finish our food! Had to roll out eventually. Hub love it here!!!
I spent $15 per person.
Must tries: mexicano burrito, Wide range of salsas
- I also recommend this place for:
- After Work, Cheap Eat/Budget, Dinner, Lunch
0 people found this review helpful
Was it helpful to you? Yes