Summary

Service3
glutinous rice with mango, tom yum, phad thai View all
After Work, Ala Carte View all

Nice place and food

Came to this retaurant with my family. We had been here a few times. Interesting concept of Indo meets Thai. Tried the green curry, tom yam, basil chicken, Pineapple fried rice etc. There is also the noodle bar which looks interesting but I have not tried that. We always end our meal with another order of the desserts. I recommend this place for dinner with family and friends.

Most helpful reviews for BaliThai Restaurant (112 Katong)

Terrible service

Resturant was half empty ... staff dont have any empathy ...even a simple order of orange juice took 30 mins. Staff dont even care when asked about the delay ... went when the family the kids were just staring at the empty plates for 45 minutes.

terrible service

Service 1

easily 8 - 10 staff serving a half full restaurant and yet we waited for 40mins and neither food nor drinks were served. we informed them and they said they would check but nothing came back. eventually left because we had to catch a show.

Great food at affordable price

Visited the outlet on a weekday. The crowd is okay as I reach around 5pm avoiding the peak dinner hours. Tried the green curry and for those who prefer it to be less spicy you can actually make this request to the staff. The desserts are nice too with very fresh mangoes. I like the layout of this restaurant. Request for a seat by the window if you like to people watch. Overall highly recommended. I will definitely visit again.

Nice food and atmosphere

I have been to 112 outlet several times. Each time not disappointed. The green curry is a must try. The tauhu telor as well for those who love this dish. Chicken satay, grilled chicken and many more.

Staff is nice as well making our dining experience very comfortable. Will definitely visit again with family and friends.