Back to BaliThai Restaurant#02-11, 112 Katong, 112 East Coast Road

Ala Carte3 votes

Mag Lau
 • 09 Jun 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Came to this retaurant with my family. We had been here a few times. Interesting concept of Indo meets Thai. Tried the green curry, tom yam, basil chicken, Pineapple fried rice etc. There is also the noodle bar which looks interesting but I have not tried that. We always end our meal with another order of the desserts. I recommend this place for dinner with family and friends.

• 09 Jun 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Visited the outlet on a weekday. The crowd is okay as I reach around 5pm avoiding the peak dinner hours. Tried the green curry and for those who prefer it to be less spicy you can actually make this request to the staff. The desserts are nice too with very fresh mangoes. I like the layout of this restaurant. Request for a seat by the window if you like to people watch. Overall highly recommended. I will definitely visit again.

Must tries: glutinous rice with mango

After Work

meganc
 • 05 Jun 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
I have been to 112 outlet several times. Each time not disappointed. The green curry is a must try. The tauhu telor as well for those who love this dish. Chicken satay, grilled chicken and many more.

Staff is nice as well making our dining experience very comfortable. Will definitely visit again with family and friends.

After Work, Ala Carte, Lunch, Relaxed