Reviews for BaliThai Restaurant (112 Katong)

3.8

AsianHalalIndonesianMalay / IndonesianThai

Book a Table

Mag Lau

Nice place and food

Came to this retaurant with my family. We had been here a few times. Interesting concept of Indo meets Thai. Tried the green curry, tom yam, basil chicken, Pineapple fried rice etc. There is also the noodle bar which looks interesting but I have not tried that. We always end our meal with another order of the desserts. I recommend this place for dinner with family and friends.
26 Jan 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

terrible service

easily 8 - 10 staff serving a half full restaurant and yet we waited for 40mins and neither food nor drinks were served. we informed them and they said they would check but nothing came back. eventually left because we had to catch a show.
09 Jun 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Nice place and food

09 Jun 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Great food at affordable price

Visited the outlet on a weekday. The crowd is okay as I reach around 5pm avoiding the peak dinner hours. Tried the green curry and for those who prefer it to be less spicy you can actually make this request to the staff. The desserts are nice too with very fresh mangoes. I like the layout of this restaurant. Request for a seat by the window if you like to people watch. Overall highly recommended. I will definitely visit again.

Similar Listings