Back to BaliThai Restaurant#02-11, 112 Katong, 112 East Coast Road

Dommique Sim
 • 20 Feb 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Nice thai foods. Many kinds of thai style foods. Tom yam is awersome! Price abit expensive. Overall serving is good.

Kayel Li
 • 23 Apr 2012 1 review 1 follower
Overall
My friend and I happened to pass by 112 Katong and thought of going in to see what's in it. As it was a weekday, the place was not very crowded. We spot this thai restaurant selling Hot Pot at $15 and thus we decided to go in and give it a try.

The ambience is cosy and nice. It is definitely a good place for family and friends gathering as they have different seats setting. The staff is also very attentive to our needs.

We ordered a Tom Yum Hot Pot Chicken Set, Phad Thai and a Glutinous Rice with Mango. I feel that the price is worth the value, especially for the Hot Pot set.

I will come back again if I am hanging around nearby.

Must tries: glutinous rice with mango, phad thai, tom yum

Brunch, Supper, Lunch, Dinner, Vegetarians, Large Groups/Gathering, Children/Family, Business Breakfast, Business Dining, Corporate Events, Fine Dining, After Work, Private Dining, Quiet, View/Scenery, High Tea
  • Tom Yum Hot Pot Chicken Set
  • Tom Yum Hot Pot Chicken Set

jason1313
 • 19 Dec 2011 1 review 0 follower
BALIthai@112 Katong
Contact Number Should be
Tel: (65) 6636 3877
www.katrinahldgs.com.sg

Selecting and offering only the best of both worlds from Indonesia and Thailand. That is what BALIthai restaurants set out to do and want its diners to relish, experience and enjoy - the combination beauty of both Thai and Indonesian cuisines.