Back to Barossa22 Lorong Mambong

Alfresco/Outdoor Dining3 votes

Sangeetha Watson
 • 27 Sep 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Worst post-dinner drinks experience in a while. It is generally difficult to find a place for post-dinner drinks in holland village on a weekend. So when we saw empty tables in Barossa we literally ran in without hesitation (we were a group of 7). We were left waiting to be seated for roughly 10 minutes, the waiters did not even acknowledge us although they kept looking at us. When we were seated, they didnt think to give us a menu. They did not seem significantly understaffed, for the size of the restaurant there seemed to be enough waiters to go around. After twenty minutes, with us trying to grab the attention of the waiters, which was way too hard for how close we were to the bar, the waitress comes over to get our orders and only then realises we were never given menus. We had only ordered two off the tap beers, a glass of wine, a mojito and two desserts. To cut a long story short, it took us over 50 minutes to get our beers (which were not even what we ordered), my white wine was left on the counter too long, it was almost warm by the time it reached me and the desserts were not quite worth the wait. Will not be returning here any time soon.

Johnny Liu
 • 09 Aug 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Came on sat for lunch. Very poor service. Our water left unfilled. after the customers on the table next to us left, tables were uncleared for more than 20min. Patty were thick, but avg burgers.

Management

Dear Mr Johnny Liu,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. It is very important to us. I sincerely apologize on your unsatisfactory dining experience with us on 9th Aug 2014.

Poor service irregardless on a busy or quiet period should be of no excuse of a F&B establishment. We will look into the matter seriously.

We look forward to having you coming back to dine at Barossa in the near future and being able to have a better dining experience with us.

11 August 2014

Lepak With Yaops
 • 29 May 2014 114 reviews 1 follower
Overall
Serving 5 types of beefs (Wagyu, Prime Ribs, Ribeye, Roast Beef and Cheek), 5 types of sides, 4 sauces and at $45.90++, Barossa is probably the best beef buffet you can find in town.

Situated in the midst of Holland Village, having al fresco dining, good food and basking in the lively atmostphere is simply heavenly.

More pics and thoughts at http://lepakwithyaops.com/?p=24

After Work, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Buffet, Chillout, Night Out, People Watching, Premier League Screening, Relaxed, Vibrant/Noisy
  • Menu
  • 1.2kg of Wagyu
  • 4 types of sauces
  • Full set of meat and sides