Back to Barossa22 Lorong Mambong

Alfresco/Outdoor Dining3 votes

Johnny Liu
 • 09 Aug 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Came on sat for lunch. Very poor service. Our water left unfilled. after the customers on the table next to us left, tables were uncleared for more than 20min. Patty were thick, but avg burgers.

Management

Dear Mr Johnny Liu,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. It is very important to us. I sincerely apologize on your unsatisfactory dining experience with us on 9th Aug 2014.

Poor service irregardless on a busy or quiet period should be of no excuse of a F&B establishment. We will look into the matter seriously.

We look forward to having you coming back to dine at Barossa in the near future and being able to have a better dining experience with us.

11 August 2014

Lepak With Yaops
 • 29 May 2014 62 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Serving 5 types of beefs (Wagyu, Prime Ribs, Ribeye, Roast Beef and Cheek), 5 types of sides, 4 sauces and at $45.90++, Barossa is probably the best beef buffet you can find in town.

Situated in the midst of Holland Village, having al fresco dining, good food and basking in the lively atmostphere is simply heavenly.

More pics and thoughts at http://lepakwithyaops.com/?p=24

After Work, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Buffet, Chillout, Night Out, People Watching, Premier League Screening, Relaxed, Vibrant/Noisy
  • Menu
  • 1.2kg of Wagyu
  • 4 types of sauces
  • Full set of meat and sides

pickledpeas
 • 28 Jan 2014 135 reviews 6 followers
Overall
To see the full review with pictures, go here.

We had lunch here after discovering their 1 for 1 offers, which is both cheaper and also a little more attractive than La Nonna’s!

They feature 2 or 3 course sets at $18++ or $22++ and you get to choose one main out of three, accompanied by a soup or salad. The 3 course one features a dessert of the day.

Their soup of the day was a creamy tomato soup which was served with a nice thick wedge of garlic bread for dipping. I quite liked their tomato soup – it was thick and smooth (not exactly creamy as advertised) but pretty strong. Would have been better with some olive oil for drizzling.

L opted for the burger, which had a well seasoned patty, some melty cheddar, and a slice of tomato, served with fries and a little salad. Very satisfying.

I liked my prawn aglio olio better though: it had really juicy prawns and was fried perfectly with lots of garlic and chunks of shiitake mushrooms. The pasta was al dente to boot!

Everything was pretty amazing. They don’t serve iced water, so you have to order drinks. I asked for some tonic, but my order was mistaken as a gin & tonic. The first time I order a cocktail with a meal here and it was accidental. I used to have cocktails all the time in Zaza’s because they did some nasty ones with godiva chocolate liqueur, but a lot of the cocktails here are so island-y/ fruity and I don’t really fancy that. The gin and tonic was good though.

I guess we’ve found our new lunch spot in Holland V! Great execution, great lighting, great prices. The service is a little slow but the food is well worth it.