- seems like a nice place for dinning only if it is not so smokey
Food/Beverage: 0/10 (Dont think it is worth a point at all)
- though u cook yourself, the meat are cut slightly too big to bbq especially chicken.
- the meat are not well marinated, only beef seems better.
- no or slow refill of the food especially beef and the cooked items.
- variety of the food is very little.
- basically nothing is good, ate some beef, crab sticks and mushrooms only.
- Beverage is ok, just slow or no refills.
Service: 0/10 (Also dont think it is worth a point at all)
- no one attends to us when came after some time.
- their personnel walked away while talking to us half way and she did her own things.
- for the whole eating session, no one even cleared a plate on the table.
- their personnel hands us a aluminum foil and tell us to change it ourselves when we asked her to change the charred aluminum foil on the BBQ tray.
- assuming the food and service gets better, for the price of $24, it is slightly a bit on the higher side comparing to other buffet restaurants near Tan Quee Lan Street. The variety is just too little.
- food is bad, service is bad, price is not too cheap too. For the price of $24, it would be better to try other buffet restaurants near that area. Dont go unless u are really loaded, wanna get pissed off by the service and food. Seems like getting cheated...