Reviews for Buffet Town

AsianChineseEuropeanInternationalItalianJapaneseLocalSingaporeanThaiWestern
lpyhxc

So much to choose from!

I love buffets and I've been here 3 times so far. Except for the long queues to enter (despite making reservations), I think its a pretty decent buffet place. Don't expect superb quality food here though. Just have a try of every food there. My favorites were definitely the oyster and sashimi because these foods don't come cheap when you buy it in markets.
08 Dec 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

First and last time

The place looks good outside but empty inside. What is a buffet with limited selection of food? This is the first time I opened more than 5 covers and find only sauce and/or no food inside and food was not apealing at all. Homemade bread with cheese is tastier than the pizzas there. Most hot food is cold and there was no replenishment at all. It was 1pm when we reached and we left before 2pm. This is the fastest buffet that we ever have. This will be the first and last time we will eat there.
07 Oct 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Review

This is my first visit to buffet town. Some of the food taste very ordinary and some were really bad.. the quality standard of the food is not there. Quite disappointed. Paid $43 per person. It's not worth the price. The desserts are very limited. However, service of the staff are good though.
15 Sep 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Waste of money!

My 2nd and probably my last time there.

Like the previous person who wrote the review, my group had arrived and paid for me. When my wife came out to bring me to the table, the staff purposely block my way to prevent me to go to my wife while she was talking to another staff about my arrival.

That is not all, the staff gathers around at the entrance chatting and joking while the dirty plates keeps piling up. We told the staff to clear it and they say wait. One of the staff who said wait was not doing anything but chatting at the entrance. Many patrons had to clear their own plates.

The worst part, food was cold, queue was long, food was bland and quality was poor. Satay was always empty, oyster always long queue. I understand the need to ration the food for profits but at the speed you are doing, it just turns people off.

Not worth it to pay the price for such quality and service.