Back to Buffet Town#B1-44E, Raffles City Shopping Centre, 252 North...

Tuna sashimi3 votes
pizza3 votes
Buffet17 votes
People Watching3 votes

magicdow
 • 15 Sep 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
My 2nd and probably my last time there.

Like the previous person who wrote the review, my group had arrived and paid for me. When my wife came out to bring me to the table, the staff purposely block my way to prevent me to go to my wife while she was talking to another staff about my arrival.

That is not all, the staff gathers around at the entrance chatting and joking while the dirty plates keeps piling up. We told the staff to clear it and they say wait. One of the staff who said wait was not doing anything but chatting at the entrance. Many patrons had to clear their own plates.

The worst part, food was cold, queue was long, food was bland and quality was poor. Satay was always empty, oyster always long queue. I understand the need to ration the food for profits but at the speed you are doing, it just turns people off.

Not worth it to pay the price for such quality and service.

diablodestroyer
 • 20 Jul 2014 15 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Food: 3 (Variety is "vast" but food taste is nothing impressive at all)

Atmosphere: 3 (No clear instructions on what to do, confusing, not too attentive staff)

Price: 2 (Extremely overpriced for the standard of food honestly)

Accessibility: 3 (Near MRT, doesn't mean you will get in though)

Overall: 2.75 (A barely passable score. I'll put it bluntly, I have no reason to go back there to eat ever again and even if my friends were to suggest it I probably would tell them that there are other places to eat compared to this place. Nonetheless it is still ok to eat on a weekday lunch if you really have no where else to go. I have absolutely zero reasons to eat a weekend dinner there though. Keep your expectations low if you are going there and maybe just try to convince yourself that you are there for variety)

Read the full review on

Winston389
 • 28 Apr 2014 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Went for Lunch on Monday, 28 April 2014.

Seafood tasted extremely cold and presumerebly left over from Sunday night's Buffet. Not fresh at all with a bit of that bitter taste. Terrible!!!

Tepanyaki Chef was very loud, slow and lazy. Infact, the taste of PokChoy Vegetables with Breansprout, together with Fish fillet and Squid, tasted like sort of Vinegary/Sweaty smell. I am totally surprised. I nearly puke with that awful taste and smell!!!

The standard of Buffet Town is Inconsistant, with numerous visits encountered so far.

A lot of Chefs there need super close supervision and top management is not paying attention to the food quality served to customers in the first place.

WILL NOT VISIT BUFFET TOWN ANYMORE!!!!

Must tries: pizza, Tuna sashimi, Grilled Shishamo, cream of mushroom, Satay