Reviews for Buffet Town (Raffles City)

2.5

AsianChineseEuropeanInternationalItalianJapaneseLocalSingaporeanThaiWestern
Address: #B1-44E, Raffles City Shopping Centre, 252 North Bridge Road, 179103

So much to choose from!

I love buffets and I've been here 3 times so far. Except for the long queues to enter (despite making reservations), I think its a pretty decent buffet place. Don't expect superb quality food here though. Just have a try of every food there. My favorites were definitely the oyster and sashimi because these foods don't come cheap when you buy it in markets.
• 05 Aug 2015 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Bad food

Overall
Came here on a Wednesday evening to have dinner after seeing long queues at Sushi Tei.

Spread looked good at first.

But in summary, the food was not fresh and not tasty.

First, the good points. The cold steamed prawns were fresh and crunchy. Salmon sashimi was ok as well, though a little bit chewy. Laksa was decent.

Moving on.

The oysters were not fresh and looked cloudy with lots of particulates in them. Scallop was bad too (heard neigjbouring table said that so didnt try). Tempura was not crisp and the outer deep fried surface was very hard.

Chilly crab seemed like they were boiled before adding on the chilly paste. We noticed that when we cracked open the shell, water was flowing out. The sauce was bland too.

Lastly the ice cream (tried mango and yuzu) tasted like frozen sugar syrup.

Spent about 87 for 2 pax including taxes.

Felt it was a place which tries to offer some variety but falls short of meeting good quality.

If you have a choice, don't bother coming!
• 12 Jul 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Worst buffet in town

Overall
Lots of food variety but none taste what it should be. Food is either too dry or cold or saltish. It is the shortest buffet time I had with my family and definitely my family and me shall never or recommend to friends to visit. The main problems are with the many chefs whom need supervision and close watch. My rating is zero.
• 08 Dec 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

First and last time

Overall
The place looks good outside but empty inside. What is a buffet with limited selection of food? This is the first time I opened more than 5 covers and find only sauce and/or no food inside and food was not apealing at all. Homemade bread with cheese is tastier than the pizzas there. Most hot food is cold and there was no replenishment at all. It was 1pm when we reached and we left before 2pm. This is the fastest buffet that we ever have. This will be the first and last time we will eat there.

Need a table now? Book these restaurants in less than 2 minutes