Reviews for Buffet Town

AsianChineseEuropeanInternationalItalianJapaneseLocalSingaporeanThaiWestern
lpyhxc

So much to choose from!

I love buffets and I've been here 3 times so far. Except for the long queues to enter (despite making reservations), I think its a pretty decent buffet place. Don't expect superb quality food here though. Just have a try of every food there. My favorites were definitely the oyster and sashimi because these foods don't come cheap when you buy it in markets.
07 Oct 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Review

This is my first visit to buffet town. Some of the food taste very ordinary and some were really bad.. the quality standard of the food is not there. Quite disappointed. Paid $43 per person. It's not worth the price. The desserts are very limited. However, service of the staff are good though.
15 Sep 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Waste of money!

My 2nd and probably my last time there.

Like the previous person who wrote the review, my group had arrived and paid for me. When my wife came out to bring me to the table, the staff purposely block my way to prevent me to go to my wife while she was talking to another staff about my arrival.

That is not all, the staff gathers around at the entrance chatting and joking while the dirty plates keeps piling up. We told the staff to clear it and they say wait. One of the staff who said wait was not doing anything but chatting at the entrance. Many patrons had to clear their own plates.

The
20 Jul 2014 • 20 reviews • 0 follower

Not a place that i would go back to again, has variety, doesn't have quality

Food: 3 (Variety is "vast" but food taste is nothing impressive at all)
Atmosphere: 3 (No clear instructions on what to do, confusing, not too attentive staff)

Price: 2 (Extremely overpriced for the standard of food honestly)

Accessibility: 3 (Near MRT, doesn't mean you will get in though)
 Overall: 2.75 (A barely passable score. I'll put it bluntly, I have no reason to go back there to eat ever again and even if my friends were to suggest it I probably would tell them that there are other places to eat compared to this place. Nonetheless it is still ok to eat on a weekday lunch if you