Review for Buyan Russian Restaurant & Caviar Bar

Book a Table

Call our Reservations Hotline

+65 6884 6884
20 Jul 2013 • 215 Reviews • 1 Follower

Will I return again? For the high quality food & great service, no reason not to be back again!

Overall
For a more detailed review and pictures, pls visit www.therantingpanda.wordpress.com

The Place Duxton Hill is one of my favourite food street in Singapore and I am so glad I discovered a quaint Russian restaurant along this street, all thanks to the Palate card which allows diners up to 50% off their dining bill. Buyan joins the ranks of other participating restaurants under the Palate card such as Violet Oon’s Kitchen and Tung Lok Seafood.Personally, I have absolutely no regrets in making my way to Buyan for dinner, as this is easily one of the best dinners I had in Singapore for the longest time.

The Food The Caviar is one of the famous dishes at Buyan but sadly I did not manage to try it that day. However, the food I ordered can be aptly described in three words – awesome, delicious and amazing.
Recommended for
After Work, Dinner, Fine Dining, Hidden Find, Large Groups, Large Groups/Gathering, Nice Deco, Private Dining, Quiet, Relaxed, Wine Lists