Reviews for (Closed) Cakes n Cravings Bakeshop

AmericanDessertsWestern
Harry Ko

best cupcake and more!

I like the chocolated salted caramel cupcake. The choco cupcakes compliments the creamy buttercream icing with caramel sauce nicely. I cannot discount the vanilla PB&J and the banana cupcakes. They are moist and the icing does not leave any aftertaste. The owner/baker said that they do not use shortening (aka crisco) in their icing. it's pure handmade italian buttercream. Also their banana cupcakes are delish as they are using real bananas, not the essence that taste like meds.

There is no dine-in though but they have a couple of tables for people to sample the many cakes/cupcakes available.

02 Jul 2012 • 1 review • 0 follower

best cupcake and more!

07 May 2012 • 1 review • 1 follower

all-time favourite

my whole family loves Cakes n Cravings cakes & desserts...

my personal favourites are chocolate cream cheese cupcake, sansrival and of course, the creamy flan!

16 Apr 2012 • 1 review • 0 follower

unforgetable visit to Singapore made perfect by cookies from Cakes n Cravings

I am a cookie lover. Before Chips ahoy is good enough for me. Not until I tasted the peanut butter and cranberry cookies by Cakes n Cravings. Not to sweet or salty but just the right taste. Since then my wife and I are craving for these cookies. Universal Studio and Cakes n Cravings ............enough reasons for another visit to Singapore