Back to Canopy Garden Dining & BarBishan Park II, 1382 Ang Mo Kio...

eggs royale4 votes
View/Scenery3 votes

Jia Jin
 • 13 Jul 2014 2 reviews 8 followers
Overall
was there on the night of 12th july 2014. walked right in and sat down cuz no one served us while we stood there for 5 mins..waited for another 10 - 15 with servers pass us by even though we called up to them. had to grab our own menus then walked up to the waiter to order..

got some white wine muscles, carbonara n sakura chicken..white wine muscles tasted blend, as if the chef skimmed on the wine. Chicken was tough, pasta was watery. Carbonara is supposed to be creamy

Paid abt 70+ altogether with 2 ice lemon teas...

Must tries: Their horrid serivce

Vincent Ong 255
 • 18 Jun 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
I've been a regular patron at canopy since its opening. The recent visit to canopy is very disappointing. located at bishan park in the heartlands, the mgmt has priced their f&b similar or higher than down town's cafes and bistros.
half pint beer is 7++ during hh and 14++ during normal hours. food quality is definitely not up to standards except for brunch during weekends.
service is one of the poorest I've ever seen. I must admit the place is big, nice ambience, but the service crew are not well spaced themselves and they are not attentive. waited very long just to get their attention.
definitely not value for money. I'll never visit again and it's highly not recommended for gatherings.

Seline W
 • 15 Jun 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Sadly to say that my husband and I didnt get to taste the food because the waitress had shown us a very unfriendly expression when showing us to the table. we expected the waitress to at least ask if we would like to eat at indoor or outdoor. She didnt even bother to ask but left us with a black face once she placed the menu on the table. For the price, I would expect better service and a more friendly staff. And we left after feeling that the cafe didnt value the customers. It may be just the particular waitress but it was an unpleasant experience.

Management

Dear Miss Seline W,

Firstly, I would like to express my greatest apologies for your disappointing dining experience with us. Upon reading your post, I cannot explain how disappointed I am with my wait staff on that day and we would like you to know that, it is not typical of our establishment.

On behalf of the management, I would like to invite you to dine with us again to let us serve you better and I would love to meet you in person and discuss how could I compensate your disappointing dining experience on June 15, 2014. We will certainly appreciate your return to the Canopy Garden Dining.

Nevertheless, once again, we sincerely apologize for the unpleasant dining experience you've had with us.

Please do not hesitate to call us +65 91134666 for any clarification or if you have agreed to give us the chance to serve you again.

Warmest & Sincerest