Reviews for Canopy Garden Dining & Bar

AustralianWesternWine
Manveer Singh

Nice ambience, lousy food

we ordered the sausage pizza and it was just plain terrible. the platter, which had the calamari, pork cheek, onion rings, and chicken drumlets, was substandard. the iced chocolate was very diluted as well. ambience here is really good, but shame on the poor quality of the food. service was good though, so that's a plus point. but personally, I would come back here for drinks, not so much for the food.
04 Oct 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Nice ambience, lousy food

07 Sep 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Terrible!

I love coming here cos' of the ambience despite the so-so food.
What got me cheesed of this visit is the waitress, such that I will not be visiting in a long time. I ordered some pasta & 2 desserts for my kids - 1 waffle with ice cream & 1 single scoop ice cream. Can you believe they served all at one-go! How can my kids finish their pasta & hope that their ice cream won't melt! So, I told them to bring the desserts back. The waitress that took our order then came back with the waffle & said if they put it back, the waffle will be soggy & if we were ok with it. Told her that isnt it common sense that desserts should be served later. She then said that the waffle with ice cream does not fall under the desserts category. Fine. No choice, told her it's ok if the waffle comes back soggy. However, the single scoop ice cream does fall under the dessert category & it was served together with the mains! Anyway, my kids gobbled down their pasta as fast as they could. And we rushed for the dessert. Even if I did not make it known to serve the dessert later during order-taking, the waitress could have asked! And even when a mistake was made, she should not try & bring the waffle back & say it'll be soggy later etc! AND even so, the restaurant should be gracious enough to make a new waffle! After all, how much will it cost them to make another one!
01 Sep 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Great food!

Love the Eggs Benedict! service has improved recently and of course the surrounding is the best. Definitely a good place to chill and get together with friends.