Reviews for Charcoal Thai

AsianIndochineseThai
Address: 7 Simon Road
Thomas Och Karen Liau

Good Thai Food

This is my first time here, food is good and value for money, yum yum. Service and delivery of the food is fast and prompt. The drinks are equally good especially the Thai milk tea and ice tea. Rewarding to come here for lunch.
21 Feb 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Good Thai Food

30 Dec 2014 • 8 reviews • 0 follower

Bad attitude & food were lousy

Patronise Vivocity branch for dinner using Qoo10 coupon promotion. Cooked food were above average, remaining items were below standard especially their meat selections & ice cream were bad.

Upon settling bill after done, cashier was rude when passing him the Qoo10 coupon. He raised his voice at me saying I should have present the coupon before seated. However, I explain that I did do so but it was your lady colleague who told me to keep the coupon 1st.
21 Dec 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Not very worth the try

On the first try, the service was relatively good. Food was not so bad too. But on the second try, the waiter insisted that we could not change our seats from all chairs to sofa seats as he claimed that there were customers who reserved the seats and would start to arrive in no time. But after we finished having our dinner, which was about 30-45 mins later, my family was still the only customer there and no one else occupied the sofa seats. My question is, why can't we take the sofa seats for the ease of my baby niece who will be safer seating on the sofa seats than normal baby seats/chairs as someone will be beside her to care for her. I honestly don't think I'll patronise this shop with lousy customer service any more. Food is not that resonable without any deals or vouchers.

Similar Listings