Review for Chicken Up (Tanjong Pagar)

4.5

AsianKorean
Address: #01-01, 48 Tanjong Pagar Road, 088469
22 Mar 2014
Overall

oh boy, this is soooooo good

Not a big fan of fried stuff as i grew older. One of my friends just dragged us to this joint. This is not even near to mrt, we had to walk about 5 to 10 min to reach this place but the place was entirely full on wendesday night. Most of us weren't very happy but when we finally got the dishes based on a friendy staff's recommendation, oh boy! This is so yummy! we ended up ordering more dishes.

MUST try: Yangnam chicken, Soy chicken wings, Andong Stew (fairly spicy), Watermelon Soju cocktail.

Quite a number of service staffs too, We didn't have to wait long to get a service staff's attention. There was even a service call botton for impaitient customers!

Definitely go there again with my family.
YangNum Chicken, Andong Chicken Stew, Soya chicken, Spicy Up soup noodles, Spicy Up chicken, Yakult Soju

More reviews of Chicken Up

Chicken up

If you are looking for a place to chill out with friends after work, with enjoyment of fried food and alcohol, i would recommend that you try out chicken up. They have variety of chicken, the fried chicken along with beer is the best combination. Food is nice and environment is good enough for a place to hang out for dinner with colleagues or friends. The watermelon soju is agreat add on after a hearty meal, where everyone wants something sweet like dessert, thats when people will order one watermelon soju and share among all.

Excellent

the service was really good and the wait for the food wasn't long. Left the place feeling really full and happy! Love the melon bingsu - a refreshing dessert after a sumptious meal. Love the ambience too with the remix of kpop songs :)

nice chicken

I went there with my family members. We chose to drive there cos is not really near the mrt station. the queue outside the restaurant was quite long during dinner time. We waited for around half an hour to enter the restaurant. The crispy chicken was really nice and also the Kimchi fries. The most unique one should be the watermelon soju. My mother loves it so much and she cannot stop drinking it. it is a must order at chicken up, almost everybody ordered it as drinks. we enjoyed the food there and will definitely go back.

Yum chicken up

Chicken up was gr8. Watermelon soju is gr8. Juliette is the bomb. Yummmmmmmmmmy!!!!!!!! Juliette Is very very very nice effable and pleasant. The chicken was too. chicken was crispy and tender and yumzzzz
Overall

awesome chicken, great soup and service

I came with a group of friends and ordered the two chicken wings, army stew and jabchae. The food was great! I don't eat much fried chicken in Singapore but this was definitely a thumbs up! Emil the waiter was super friendly and an excellent server!