Reviews for China Whampoa Homemade Noodles

AsianChineseLocal
mynameisemie

super love

i love this yummy ban mian. it was always my favorite since i came here in singapore! The meat has been boiled and mixed well that the taste mixed well with the soup!
29 Aug 2014 • 10 reviews • 0 follower

super love

18 Mar 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Best dry meehoonkway

I've tried dry meehoonkway from City Plaza, Far East Plaza & Beauty World Centre, but still the best is this, China Whampoa Homemade Noodles.   Meehoonkway Personally I am not a banmian or noodle-soup kinda person so I only order the dry meehoonkway, I have to highlight that this review is based on their dry meehoonkway only. Anyway it comes with the soup at the side which is SUPER flavourful and sweet too.   Condiments The owners are extremely generous with the condiments which made the whole experience better! Their chilli is very spicy, so if it's your first time trying, it will be
05 Sep 2013 • 290 reviews • 11 followers

Shiok Shiok Homemade Noodles!

Detailed review: http://foodiefc.blogspot.sg/2013/09/china-whampoa-homemade-noodles-whampoa.html

China Whampoa Homemade Noodles located at Blk 91 Whampoa Drive Market & Food Centre specialises in homemade (handmade) noodles. This stall is well known as it has been featured on several TV programmes related to food.

I visited China Whampoa Homemade Noodles on a Saturday morning. I was surprised that there was no queue at this stall. The reason was because they customers were told to find a table nearby and come back at a certain time (e.g. half an hour later) to collect their bowl of