Back to Chock Full of Beans#01-2090, 4 Changi Village Road

Relaxed4 votes

OYHZ
 • Tuesday at 9:13pm 60 reviews 0 follower
We went back on a separate occasion for CFOB's 3D latte art ♥
More photos and the previous visit here: http://oyhz.blogspot.sg/2013/06/chock-full-of-beans.html

Gotten a My Melody latte art work on the iced caramel macchiato :)

Our hazelnut latte came with a kitty 3D art.
Looks a bit like a 招财猫 :)

The 3D latte art is done mainly on iced coffees because a colder temperature enables the frothed milk (the "foam" that makes the latte artwork) to stay put longer.

Another reason is because iced coffees are usually served with straws. Hence, we get to drink the coffee from the bottom of the cup instead of consuming a whole lot of frothed milk at the top if we were to drink directly from the cup.

Must tries: coffee (latte art)

Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Brunch

colourfulapple
 • 12 Aug 2014 22 reviews 0 follower
Overall
A nice place to chill and hang out. The coffee art was definitely the highlight. Ours was not the 3D coffee art but it was still impressive enough. I had the iced mocha while my boyfriend had the iced latte. The drinks were delicious.

The food selection is limited. I had the chicken mesquite wrap which was not anything memorable. My boyfriend has the bangers & mash, which was also ordinary.

Must tries: coffee (latte art)

Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Breakfast
  • Bangers & Mash
  • Coffee art
  • Chicken Mesquite Wrap

Brett and Sarah
 • 03 Aug 2014 7 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Recommended for a lazy Sunday brunch or stop on a Sunday arvo ride. shady spot and breeze gives good ambience. staff were pleasant efficient and non-intrusive. on street coupon parking in front and IU parking close where we gave the Fat Boy a rest before the ride around the coast ride.
the eggs benny was good with a variation to the usual as they used wholegrain bread and were really generous with the ham.
the foam art makes their coffee stand out but my double macchiatto was too bitter for my taste.
will be back tho.