Review for Chock Full of Beans

BeerWestern
Address: #01-2090, 4 Changi Village Road, 500004
12 May 2014

Latte art

Food was great but not amazing. The art was a nice touch to it. Place was small and it was pretty hot inside. They have an iPad for you to get your waiting list if it is a full house. Would definitely come again if I am nearby
coffee (latte art)

More reviews of Chock Full of Beans

Nice and cozy place

Nice and cozy place to hangout. Coffee art are nice but the food are just average. And less varieties to choose.

Nice coffee

Been here once. Hanged out with my friends here. Coffee and hot chocolate are nice with creative art. When they are not that busy, you can request for the drawing that you want. Will visit this place again.

Awesome 3D Latte Art!

Coming to CHOCK FULL OF BEANS has always been on my to do list! Always wanted to try their drinks with 3D Coffee art. Looks so cute on pictures! So I traveled for more than an hour by bus to get there! Disappointed that I can't try their eggs Atlantic because that's only available on Friday. They have different menus on certain days. Coming on a Thursday seems like a bad choice. :( I think i will come back again.

Full Review: http://nickeatfood.blogspot.sg/2015/03/review-chock-full-of-beans.html

A great place for Coffee @ Changi Point

This is a great place for coffee & dessert after a meal at the hawker centre or a walk at the beach. I enjoy being suprised by their Latte and Plate Art each time I visit.

Lovely 3D latte art!

We went back on a separate occasion for CFOB's 3D latte art ♥

Gotten a My Melody latte art work on the iced caramel macchiato :)

Our hazelnut latte came with a kitty 3D art. Looks a bit like a 招财猫 :)   The 3D latte art is done mainly on iced coffees because a colder temperature enables the frothed milk (the "foam" that makes the latte artwork) to stay put longer.   Another reason is because iced coffees are usually served with straws. Hence, we get to drink the coffee from the bottom of the cup instead of consuming a whole lot of frothed milk at the top if we were to drink directly from the cup.   More photos and the previous visit here: http://oyhz.blogspot.sg/2013/06/chock-full-of-beans.html