panini5 votes
Breakfast4 votes

tjevans
 • 09 Nov 2014 27 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Nice food - excellent service. Makes a real change in singapore to have friendly, smiley service.

• 11 Jul 2014 316 reviews 86 followers
Overall
I don't know what to order, by looking at the menu.  The only words that I understand what is it, was the soup.

Next, after my friend has ordered the main course.  I went to order, with the word - scramble egg in the menu.

When our food were being served, the pasta wasn't pleasing to me.  It is because  I don't like to eat small and short and fat pasta.

Must tries: scrambled eggs

Chillout

SLtan85
 • 19 Jun 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
we went there to celebrate a friend'a birthday. Ordered 2 bottles of wine and a few dishes and a few appetizers.
We brought a slice of cake and wanted to celebate my friend's birthday, however the 'Operations manager' approached us and said that 'outside food is not allowed. We can light the candle but not eat the cake. Also we should have asked his permission before we bring out the slice of cake as he is the Operations Manager!' This is ridiculous as its the first time a restaurant has rejected such request and it's not as if we did not order any food! Even if no outside food was allowed, I feel that he should not have used his rank as operations manager and that we should have asked for his permission! This is unacceptable customer service! Bad attitude!

After Work