Summary

panini, scrambled eggs, Truffled Egg Toast, coffees View all
Chillout, Lunch, Brunch, After Work, Breakfast, Hidden Find, Dinner View all

Lovely

Love the decor of the place - the high ceilings lend added sophistication to the NY-inspired setting. Dark wood shelves, Carrera marble bar top counter and beautiful fonts (I have a weakness for establishments who give attention to this detail) give the place a certain charisma and maturity even though it really is a casual joint perfect for a date or for a tête-à-tête with the girlfriends. Lots of arty beautiful people types were there during lunch hour.

Italian-inspired sandwiches take centrestage - think panini, crostini and tramezzini. I had the pan-seared lobster, avocado, yuzu mayo panini ($28) which was very good. The dressing was bold enough for the generous chunks of lobster and made for the perfect lunch. Next up I know I'll be trying the grilled ribeye with caramelized garlic and fontina cheese panini, or the duck confit, roast portobello and thyme panini. And a cocktail.

Overall a great addition to Club Street - I only wish it were closer to my office.

Definitely a new resto worth trying. Really pleased with this find.

Most helpful reviews for Club Street Social

Regulars

Used to be a friendly place for a weekend hang out but the service seems to have gone down. The new European waiter was quite rude. Still decent food but service has definitely gone down and won't be eating there again for awhile.

Good service

Nice food - excellent service. Makes a real change in singapore to have friendly, smiley service.

Only yummy soup is good enough

I don't know what to order, by looking at the menu.  The only words that I understand what is it, was the soup.

Next, after my friend has ordered the main course.  I went to order, with the word - scramble egg in the menu.

When our food were being served, the pasta wasn't pleasing to me.  It is because  I don't like to eat small and short and fat pasta.

Bad customer service

we went there to celebrate a friend'a birthday. Ordered 2 bottles of wine and a few dishes and a few appetizers.
We brought a slice of cake and wanted to celebate my friend's birthday, however the 'Operations manager' approached us and said that 'outside food is not allowed. We can light the candle but not eat the cake. Also we should have asked his permission before we bring out the slice of cake as he is the Operations Manager!' This is ridiculous as its the first time a restaurant has rejected such request and it's not as if we did not order any food! Even if no outside food was allowed, I feel that he should not have used his rank as operations manager and that we should have asked for his permission! This is unacceptable customer service! Bad attitude!

Good place for scrambled eggs!

For a full review with pictures and a detailed write-up! :)