panini5 votes
Breakfast4 votes

Cforcassan
 • 28 Dec 2013 54 reviews 0 follower
Overall

For a full review with pictures and a detailed write-up! :)

Must tries: scrambled eggs, panini, Truffled Egg Toast

Ala Carte, Anniversary, Birthdays, Breakfast, Brunch, Business Breakfast

Meridian
 • 03 Dec 2013 4 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Went to have brunch last Sunday, the place is pretty deserted on a Sunday morning. Only 2 solo customers were in there when we arrived.

We were a large group of 7 people, the service were impeccable in that they get us a table immediately by politely asking one of the solo customer to shift table. I was impressed, initally, until the food comes out.

The food was horrendous, badly presented, and overpriced. I myself ordered the french toast, which is basically 2 dried, buttery, bread with pathetic filling (scrambled egg and a thin slice of ham). Presentation wise, zero points. Taste wise, minus 20 points. Price: $14. Suddenly, I yearn for my Macdonald big breakfast.

If i every go back again, it would be for the nice ambience and their good looking chef. But I would probably just order a drink, nothing else

ForeignFoodie
 • 03 Aug 2013 12 reviews 0 follower
Pretentious!
This place is just one of the worst establishments in Singapore. The fact that it's still open baffles me.
Overpriced, pretentious, food is boring and annoying. (yes annoying food! never thought food could annoy me)
You order an omelette for breakfast? that's what you get! a one egg omelette on an empty plate! almost like a bad joke.
And the drinks list... wow, another 'mixologist' has hit the pavement. if you want Bacon and marmite in your "number 4" cocktail, then that's the place for you.
If I want a lecture, I go to school, not a 'bistro' that thinks it needs to teach me how to drink and eat.

Must tries: nothing