Reviews for Cold Stone Creamery (Orchard Central)

3.8

AmericanDessertsWestern
Address: #01-09/10, Orchard Central, 181 Orchard Central Road, 238896
31 Jan 2016

choco mud pie

the ice cream was smooth and creamy. I am a chocoholic and I loved the ice cream I tried. if you are shopping around orchard area and want to take a break. should give this place a try.

More reviews of Cold Stone Creamery

YUMMY ICE CREAM!

Yummiest ice cream on earth! Honestly, this is the only ice cream house that I keep visiting. I love their business concept so much. highly recommended to all ice cream lovers out there!  2 thumbs up!

Delicious Ice cream

I had their banana caramel crunch ice cream which was one of the ice creams featured on their flyers and YES, I love it especially the generous topping of bananas and almonds. Keep it up.

YUMMY EVER!

yummy and very original! service is excellent too. all staff are very accomodating and cheerful. I have treid all chocolate variants already. will definitely keep coming back until i am done trying all the flavors.
Overall

YUMMY! FEELS LIKE IM IN USA!

visited USA recently and tried their coldstone that I found in orchard in SG. WOW! the taste is equally yummy and sumptuous. Will definitely visit again. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Havent tried a lot of flavors yet so expect that i will comeback for more times in the future:)