Review for Cold Stone Creamery (Orchard Central)

3.8

AmericanDessertsWestern
Address: #01-09/10, Orchard Central, 181 Orchard Central Road, 238896
12 Jul 2013

punk-my-ice american ice-cream joint

photos and more:

this place is kinda cute – you pick a flavor (or a few) of ice cream, choose some toppings from their diabetically-inducing large spread of throw-ins, and then they smash everything up together on a cold stone (oh, hey, that’s where it gets it’s name) before smooshing the mess for your dining pleasure.

it’s very american ice-creamy, by which I mean its sweetness is more ben-&-jerry’s than häagen-dazs (which is american in provenance, but european in sugaring), with shades that match the technicolored dreams of a hyperactive child. the sheer range of flavors and add-ins are truly impressive – and can get rather confusing, which makes the long queue almost fortuitous in giving you time to decide.

More reviews of Cold Stone Creamery

choco mud pie

the ice cream was smooth and creamy. I am a chocoholic and I loved the ice cream I tried. if you are shopping around orchard area and want to take a break. should give this place a try.

YUMMY ICE CREAM!

Yummiest ice cream on earth! Honestly, this is the only ice cream house that I keep visiting. I love their business concept so much. highly recommended to all ice cream lovers out there!  2 thumbs up!

Delicious Ice cream

I had their banana caramel crunch ice cream which was one of the ice creams featured on their flyers and YES, I love it especially the generous topping of bananas and almonds. Keep it up.

YUMMY EVER!

yummy and very original! service is excellent too. all staff are very accomodating and cheerful. I have treid all chocolate variants already. will definitely keep coming back until i am done trying all the flavors.
Overall

YUMMY! FEELS LIKE IM IN USA!

visited USA recently and tried their coldstone that I found in orchard in SG. WOW! the taste is equally yummy and sumptuous. Will definitely visit again. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Havent tried a lot of flavors yet so expect that i will comeback for more times in the future:)