Reviews for (Closed) Covelli Italian Bistro & Wine Bar

BeerEuropeanItalianWesternWine
l2e

Absolutely delicious food

First visit to Covelli after seeing there is a promotion with the SIA boarding pass. Really a pleasant surprise as the ambience is cosy (would definitely bring my date there), relaxing music and the most delicious food. Quality of ingredients used is excellent, fresh and sauce compliments the food perfectly. They don't serve complimentary water, you could order a 500ml bottle for $1.50. We had the crabcakes, charcoal lobster and grilled barramundi, crayfish pasta, orange delight and tiramisu. Other than the tiramisu, we enjoyed all of them. Service is good and fast. The restaurant is not to come across and not many people know its location but the food is worth coming back for. I hope they remain open.
30 Sep 2013 • 42 reviews • 0 follower

Absolutely delicious food

23 Aug 2013 • 68 reviews • 0 follower

Impressive service

The service at Covelli is top-notch! Staff were polite from the very minute we entered the restaurant. They were attentive and topped-up our glasses of iced water quickly. What's more, they decided that the bf and I had a longer than usual wait for our food and offered us complementary dessert on their own accord. I have to stress that we did not mention anything about the wait to any of the staff at all (we were happily playing Candy Crush and Plant vs Zombies 2). It's this kind of personalized service that differentiates Covelli from other restaurants.

For full review and pics, visit
26 May 2013 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Good food, service and ambience

An overall good experience. Good food in a nice presentation. Good service. Tables are not too close to one another unlike many restaurants which try to pack as many tables as possible to maximize profits. I will gladly return and pay normal price (used Groupon for this meal).