Covelli Italian Bistro & Wine Bar has closed.

(Closed) Covelli Italian Bistro & Wine Bar

Summary

Portobello Mushroom, Querceto Chianti Docg 2009, barramundi fish, fruitti di mare, charcoal lobster, orange delight dessert, sesame Pana cotta View all
Dinner, Quiet, Wine Lists, Large Groups/Gathering, Romance/First Dates, Lunch, After Work, Business Dining, Chillout, Hidden Find, Private Dining, Children/Family, Corporate Events, Girls Night Out, Fine Dining, Brunch, Live Band, Anniversary, Business Breakfast, Healthy Eating, Wheelchair Friendly View all

Absolutely delicious food

First visit to Covelli after seeing there is a promotion with the SIA boarding pass. Really a pleasant surprise as the ambience is cosy (would definitely bring my date there), relaxing music and the most delicious food. Quality of ingredients used is excellent, fresh and sauce compliments the food perfectly. They don't serve complimentary water, you could order a 500ml bottle for $1.50. We had the crabcakes, charcoal lobster and grilled barramundi, crayfish pasta, orange delight and tiramisu. Other than the tiramisu, we enjoyed all of them. Service is good and fast. The restaurant is not to come across and not many people know its location but the food is worth coming back for. I hope they remain open.

Most helpful reviews for (Closed) Covelli Italian Bistro & Wine Bar

Surprised

Was looking for a place to have a nice brunch, and stumbled across Covelli at Orchard Central B2. Never knew there was a restaurant tucked within the depths of this shopping mall. It proved to be a fantastic find! Service staff was great, and I loved the open concept of the kitchen. Could see all the action going on!

Twas an enjoyable brunch with my boyfriend that day. Will definitely be back for more!

Great Italian Cuisine

A friend brought me to Covelli for dinner last weekend, and I never would have went there otherwise. It's tucked in a corner at Orchard Central basement 2, and it was such a wonderful place to escape the crowd along Orchard.

And although the place looked all posh and fine-dining like, the prices were surprisingly affordable. I had the Black Truffle Ravioli which was fantastic and we shared a Chocolate Royale for dessert. Food was great and I'm definitely going back to Covelli some time soon!

Great ambiance and service.

Was over a Covelli for dinner yesterday and I was pleasantly surprise with the great ambience and service. From the moment I stepped in, I was welcomed by a friendly waiter that was very helpful with my meat-less diet.

I fell in love with their Risotto al Fungi and one of their specials "Lychee Prosecco" which I heard was a favorite among the ladies. The risotto was deliciously made and cream was rich, leaving a pleasant aftertaste. The refreshing drink was a great compliment to the meal. My friend had Covelli Zuppa di Funghi, and Pasta al Frutti Di Mare. She commented that their seafood was very fresh and sweet. The soup was also delicious.

I appreciate their quiet ambiance which is a great for quality bonding time. The bill was reasonable as we spent about 25 each. I will definitely recommend Covelli to my friends.

Covelli Restaurant Review.

Covelli is the perfect restaurant to slip away from the hustle and bustle that is the Orchard Road stretch.

Tried the Veal Shank, Kurobuta Pork Belly and a few of their house wines.

The Veal Shank was extremely tender and fell right off the bone. The accompanying sauce was also rich and thick. Definite value for money. Whereas the Kurobuta Pork Belly was delightfully charred on the outside but soft on the inside. Both dishes were recommended by the chefs.

As for their house wines, the Sartori lineup were our favourites.