Back to Creamier#01-835, 128 Toa Payoh Lorong 1

Cheap Eat/Budget3 votes

Chester Teo
 • Monday at 3:49pm 3 reviews 0 follower
Overall
if you like to eat waffle ice cream, you must try this. how good is this, the crowd at night will give u an answer. but sometime during peak hour the waffle tends to drop standard abit, but stilll acceptable. try go around 3pm weekdays to get the best services n waffle.

Must tries: belgian waffles with ice cream, Thai Milk Tea

hungryearthling
 • 20 Apr 2014 3 reviews 0 follower
Overall
Initially skeptical about this place, I thought it was one of those oh-so-common hipster cafes sprouting in the heartland residential areas. I was wrong! There was whiff of coffee aroma when I stepped into the cafe, very welcoming indeed. Had summer strawberries ice cream. The tinge of sour went well with the crispy waffles (which was absolutely fluffy inside), one of the best I had tasted.
Visited with my boyfriend on a weekday after lunch hour, so there wasn't a crowd and we could take our time to savour every bit of the waffles. However the place is indeed small so do not expect to have the luxury to sit comfortably in the cafe during peak hours.

Must tries: belgian waffles with ice cream

Chillout, Relaxed

Alexient
 • 03 Apr 2014 4 reviews 0 follower
Overall
The ice cream are nice, the waffles are great (the best I've had). However, I'd strongly suggest the owner to expand the place. Take over the useless chocolate shop next door, so your customers will have more seating area instead of crowding all over the shop front making every evening, especially weekends a nightmare trying to walk pass your shop.

Must tries: belgian waffles with ice cream, Earl Grey Lavender, sea salt gula melaka ice cream

People Watching, Vibrant/Noisy