Reviews for Creamier (Toa Payoh)

3.9

DessertsWestern

Yummy Ice Cream @ Toa Payoh

After lunch at Toa Payoh, my colleague was raving about this ice cream store nearby. We promptly headed there after lunch.   Its was after 2pm, and the store wasn’t so crowded with - Banana Chocolate Chip Crumbles: Creamy ripe bananas with home made cookie crumbles and premium coverture chocolate chips. I found the banana flavour unique and the crumbles and chocolate chip all came together well. Good!   - Earl Grey Lavender: This creamy ice cream is infused with French Earl Grey tea with hints of lavender notes. Two scoops costs $5.60. I liked the mild falvour of the earl grey tea and the lavender pairing. Try it!   Another flavour that I tasted was the Sea Salt Gula Melaka, which is also good. But I wanted something lighter in flavour and sweeter after my heavy lunch, so I opted for the earlier flavours.   My friend highly recommended the waffles, which are made to order to go with the ice cream. Will be back here again for that with the ice cream.   A pint of ice cream will cost $11.50 for a standard flavour and more if it’s a special flavour.   Recommended!
• 05 Jun 2015 • 455 reviews • 4 followers

Yummy Ice Cream @ Toa Payoh

• Store front
• 23 May 2015 • 22 reviews • 0 follower

Worth the queue!

Overall
For more reviews, visit: http://huipingtay.blogspot.sg/

Situated downstairs of a HDB block in Toa Payoh, Cremier is always packed with the hustle and bustle. Be mentally prepared for a long queue and to wait awhile for tables to be available for dine-in.

The widely raved about Belgium waffles comes in a pair decorated with a scoop of home made vanilla ice cream resting on top, along with maple syrup. The waffle has a golden crust, is firm on the outside yet fluffy and soft on the inside.
  • Belgium waffle at Creamier
• 27 Feb 2015 • 55 reviews • 0 follower

Great Ice cream in the braddell neighbourhood

Overall
After a heavy feast at Newton Circus Hawker Centre and whilst heading home, my friend was craving for ice cream so we decided to stop by braddell. Sadly though at 930pm, 30 mins till closing, they ran out of waffles.

We tasted a few of their ice creams before deciding in earl grey lavender and banana nut milk. At $5.80 for 2 scoops, I felt it was reasonable. The scoops were big.

The earl grey lavender was subtly sweet and when I closed my eyes, I imagined I was eating a cup of tea ice cream! It was superb and when I wanted to take home a pint of it, they were out of it. So I ended up taking home a pint of thai milk tea, which is also delicious!

The banana nut milk had real banana fruit and nuts in there. It was nice to bite into abit of fruit and nut, whilst savouring the milky and creamy ice cream.

You can help yourself to iced water. The shop itself is always crowded, as there is a neighbourhood playground right in front of the shop. You can always get your ice cream in a cup or cone, and sit on the park benches out side.

I will definitely be back to try their waffles at some point, but for now.. I will make my own waffles at home and enjoy it with my pint of thai milk tea ice cream :)
  • shop.. super crowded on a thursday at 930pm