Reviews for Creamier (Toa Payoh)

3.8

DessertsWestern
cptslowyeo

Great Ice cream in the braddell neighbourhood

After a heavy feast at Newton Circus Hawker Centre and whilst heading home, my friend was craving for ice cream so we decided to stop by braddell. Sadly though at 930pm, 30 mins till closing, they ran out of waffles.

We tasted a few of their ice creams before deciding in earl grey lavender and banana nut milk. At $5.80 for 2 scoops, I felt it was reasonable. The scoops were big.

The earl grey lavender was subtly sweet and when I closed my eyes, I imagined I was eating a cup of tea ice cream! It was superb and when I wanted to take home a pint of it, they were out of it. So I ended up taking home a pint of thai milk tea, which is also delicious!

The banana nut milk had real banana fruit and nuts in there. It was nice to bite into abit of fruit and nut, whilst savouring the milky and creamy ice cream.

You can help yourself to iced water. The shop itself is always crowded, as there is a neighbourhood playground right in front of the shop. You can always get your ice cream in a cup or cone, and sit on the park benches out side.

I will definitely be back to try their waffles at some point, but for now.. I will make my own waffles at home and enjoy it with my pint of thai milk tea ice cream :)
27 Feb 2015 • 32 reviews • 0 follower

Great Ice cream in the braddell neighbourhood

• shop.. super crowded on a thursday at 930pm
21 Jan 2015 • 5 reviews • 0 follower

The place to go for desert!

Quite a limited menu but there is a variety of flavours like Earl Grey Lavender and Sea Salt Gula Melaka. Smooth and soft ice-cream that will never be enough. Overall the ice cream is nice but the place is filled with people making it hard to really enjoy.

04 Jan 2015 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Waffles Ice-Cream Utopia Finally Found!

Awesome waffles and 2 sinful scoops of Summer Strawberry and Plain Ole Chocolate! Planning to explore other flavours in near future, love it!
Overall
  • Like a kid at the ice-cream front

Similar Listings