Reviews for DB Bistro Moderne

AmericanEuropeanFrenchWestern
DreamLove Eat

Great Service and Ambience!

Read my full review with more pictures

db Bistro Moderne has a stylish bar, an casual dining lounge area, and a private room. Their service staff is very friendly and efficient. They quickly show me to my table. They will also check on me after they serve every dish. The food and cocktail were great. I love the Mojito Noir and the warm madeleines which simply melt into my mouth.
29 Jun 2014 • 55 reviews • 1 follower

Great Service and Ambience!

Read my full review with more pictures

08 Jun 2014 • 39 reviews • 0 follower

Not going back again.

I've given good reviews for past dining experiences. The most recent visit in May 2014, left a bitter taste in the mouth.

Food was not what we were used to.
Service was much to be desired.

Based on that, we will not be going back again. yes it is overpriced, and was willing to pay for that experience but not anymore.
15 Feb 2014 • 340 reviews • 3 followers

DB Moderne Bistro - fabulous food and service

A quaint little French restaurant at MBS, serving excellent French food in romantic ambience and efficient service. I went back twice, and still would return for its affordable and delectable food.

The duck confit is a must-try always. Duck Confit, complete with brussels sprouts marmalade, roasted potatoes, grilled sweet onions and Natural Jus.  It was divine the last time I tasted it, and it was still superb now. Very crispy skin to whet one's appetite, and when one gets under the skin, the tenderness of the duck meat was almost a surprise. Taste-wise, hints of saltiness coupled with the well-blended flavors of the Jus that danced on the tongues.  This dish is a keeper for sure.

For more detailed information and photos, do visit http://thearcticstar.blogspot.sg/2013/12/dinner-at-db-moderne-bistro-again.html