Reviews for DB Bistro Moderne

3.5

AmericanEuropeanFrenchWestern
DreamLove Eat

Great Service and Ambience!

Read my full review with more pictures

db Bistro Moderne has a stylish bar, an casual dining lounge area, and a private room. Their service staff is very friendly and efficient. They quickly show me to my table. They will also check on me after they serve every dish. The food and cocktail were great. I love the Mojito Noir and the warm madeleines which simply melt into my mouth.
23 Jan 2015 • 4 reviews • 0 follower

should be better than that

overall the standard of quality has dropped since my two visit to DB in 2013 and 2014.

in my recent visit to DB, especially the standard of duck confit has dropped significantly and the garnish was quite sloppy. compared to my first visit to DB it's relatively disappointing. the combination taste of the duck and garnish werent that great, with a big name like that I really hoping for more.

On another hands, the DB burger is definitely a great burger to go for and the taste was up to the value.

the service was great and so of the ambience. but will i go back again? may be not.
29 Jun 2014 • 58 reviews • 1 follower

Great Service and Ambience!

Read my full review with more pictures

08 Jun 2014 • 41 reviews • 0 follower

Not going back again.

I've given good reviews for past dining experiences. The most recent visit in May 2014, left a bitter taste in the mouth.

Food was not what we were used to.
Service was much to be desired.

Based on that, we will not be going back again. yes it is overpriced, and was willing to pay for that experience but not anymore.

Similar Listings