Back to Delicious#B1-16/19, Scotts Square, 6 Scotts Road

Relaxed3 votes

Purplicious
 • 03 Mar 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
I had a fairly good experience with the food served in this restaurant. I must say their portions are generous as oppossed to most other restaurants which serve similar food with almost a similar price. The duck confit pasta was light and tasty and definitely a rare item that I have come across. My cousin ordered the crab pasta which was also delicious especially with the perfect amount of spice! We ordered the caesar salad and added the chargrilled chicken and I must say that it was tender and yummy...The highlight was the sticky date pudding with the vanilla ice cream and butterscotch sauce was certainly a treat to die for... It simply topped off everything!Despite being super full, we ended up ordering another set of that. In other words, I would visit this restaurant again!:)))

thedramadiaries
 • 14 Jan 2014 1 review 1 follower
Overall
Delicious is definitely not what the name of this restaurant should be. In fact, I daresay I would whip up better food - and much faster had I walked across to NTUC Fairprice and had access to a stove in Orchard Road. My dining companion and I were there on a Tuesday night - the restaurant was not busy, barely even half full.

After placing our orders within five minutes of getting seated, we waited. We waited for our drinks which took 20 min to arrive (an iced tea and a hot tea), 35 min for their Thai Beef Salad to arrive, and 45 min in all for an open faced Cajun burger and fried Cajun calamari. The Beef Salad was clawingly sweet, the Cajun burger had no traces of cajun and neither did the calamari.

We forked out $71 for a meal we detested. We gave up waiting on the cheque and walked up to the counter to pay when I asked the manager whether they were understaffed. She said, "We always are."

Three minutes later, she asked, "Was everything ok?"

I said, "Service was slow."

She said, "Oh." No apologies, no nothing. What a tragedy. Never coming back. And I suggest you take your money and head somewhere else too.

rogerbrown
 • 14 Jan 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
I dont normally write reviews on restaurants but delicious does feel very relaxed and peaceful. Orchard Road is not easy to find somewhere to think and relax.  Delicious has good food good waiters and nice central location.  I had cheeseburger which was pretty big. Coffee was illy Coffee so nothing special but nice. Staff are fast and efficient they pay attention.  The Bell ringing from the kitchen did annoy me.  The odd ding doesnt make a difference you can shut it out but when its ding ding ding ding ding ding pause and then ding ding  again within six seconds its annoying.  Please break the bell. ;)