Summary

Fish & Chips, Baby back ribs, Traditional Creme Brule with Bourbon Vanilla and Rum, Rigatoni with Wagyu Meatballs, Chiili crab pizza, D-10 Mojito, Wagyu Meatballs, chocolate sundae, duck confit, lemon sole, profiteroles, Apple Pie, Brunch, Buffalo Mozzarella & Tomato Salad, Complimentary Bread, Cream Pumpkin Leek with Butternut Squash, Crispy Duck Spring Rolls, D10 Salad, District 10 chocolate sundae, Goose Confit, Homemade Shepherds Pie, Mushroom soup, Pavlova, Salmon Pate, Spaghetti Carbonara, Tiramisu, Wagyu Beef Cheek Rendang, chilli prawns pizza, chocolate godzilla platter, cocktails, fries, pasta with meatballs, pizzas, proscuitto pizza, risotto, traditional cold cuts, white chocolate and strawberry cheesecake View all
Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Chillout, Dinner, After Work, Girls Night Out, Large Groups/Gathering, Hidden Find, Lunch, Boys Night Out, Children/Family, Romance/First Dates, Wine Lists, Brunch, Quiet, Vibrant/Noisy, Supper, People Watching, Live Band, Private Dining, Corporate Events, Business Dining, Breakfast, Fine Dining, Night Out View all

Relaxing ambience and awesome food

For more details, please visit http://foodesteem.blogspot.com/2014/01/district-10-bar-restaurant.html

The whole dining area can be divided into 3 sections, mainly outdoor for al fresco diners such as bar bites and cocktails, indoor for gourmet diners, as well as a private dining room to host some private dining events! With these 3 sections being lined up, it does aim to accommodate a wider group of diners.

Bulldog Watermelon and Kaffir Lime Gin and Tonic ($20.00) and Fords Sugarcane and Mint Gin and Tonic ($20.00), differentiated by the piece of fruit hanging onto the rim.

D10 Punch ($34.00) is a blend of Moscato wine, Crème de cassis, dark rum, apples, strawberries, mixed berries and ginger ale. Of course, this can be shared among 3-4 pax.

Walnut Focaccia is their complimentary Homemade starter bread. Feta cheese and sundried tomatoes wrapped within the outer-crispy bread, and has to go with the dipping of the greenish sauce to enjoy it fully :)

Green Asparagus, Fried Egg Sunny Side Up, and Sage Butter ($18.00). I love asparagus, and theirs are not too soft and crunchy too!

Pan-fried Goose Liver, Wild Berries Sauce and Balsamic Syrup ($20.00). One word... Splendid!

Wagyu Beef Carpaccio, Mustard Dressing, Sauteed Wild Mushrooms ($18.00).

Homemade Angel Hair Pasta with Lobster, Peperoncino, Basil and Fresh Tomatoes ($38.00) *Bonta favorites. Thick sauce that clings the pasta, making it easy to roll on your fork and into your mouth. I can simply request for another serving...

Roasted Atlantic Cod Medallion, Spanish Smoked Paprika and Herbs Oil ($32.00). Cod fish is my favorite fish, because their meat seems soft and silky in my mouth.

Crispy Goose Leg Confit, Roasted Garlic, and Soft Potato Mousse ($26.00).

Homemade Foie Gras Ravioli, Light Parmesan Sauce and Scamorza Cheese ($34.00) *Bonta favorites. Does it resemble something that we used to have it in our coffeeshop's soup noodle stores? :P

Signature Black Angus Beef Striploin, Fried Eggs and Black Truffle ($36.00). Prime beef grilled over hot charcoal, served with natural cut fries and mixed salad. The mushroom gravy over at the back is a must try.

Overall this dish is awesome, if not for the overcooked beef? At least I find it so, as I'm used to having my steak at medium-rare.

Traditional Italian Tiramisu ($14.00). Personally, I find it too wet, and pretty much like eating "drenched" spongecake?

Cinnamon Apple Fritters with Icing Sugar ($12.00). I was looking so much to start my fork on this, till I realized the apple in the fritter is too sour.. If it can be a little sweeter, this will be my dessert for the night.

The management of District 10 Bar & Restaurant (UE Square) responded to this review:
17 Jan 2014
Dear Food Esteem,

Thank you for sharing your experience with our fellow users on HungryGoWhere! We look forward to seeing you again!

District 10 Bar & Restaurant (UE Square)

Most helpful reviews for District 10 Bar & Restaurant (UE Square)

False advertising

We have been to this restaurant with our toddler many times for dinner and have always been pleased with the food. In fact, I think their pizza is the best I've had in Singapore. Today we were looking forward to a rainy day brunch, which we had seen advertised outside the restaurant and double checked times online. Weekend brunch is advertised as starting at 11am on Saturdays and Sundays. When we arrived, we were told they don't serve brunch and they don't open until 12. I feel this is very poor service on their part and that they should change the advertising if it is incorrect. Will think twice before going again after this disappointment.

good

ncie place and had a good time with friends. Went for a brunch and cost was fair, food ok and service friendly and fast. good place to chillout and spend time chatting with friends for as long as you like. Will go back once again..

Recommended Pandan-Coconut Pancake with Gula Melaka Syrup!

For full review and photos, please visit:

I'm a super pandan, coconut and gula melaka lover, so can you imagine how happy I am when they have all my 3 favourites into 1 dish here? The pandan fragrance was ok, just that it was a little too light, not fragrant enough. Some people may like the burnt (chao da in hokkien) taste but I prefer without much burnt taste so was a little disappointed in this area, perhaps I should tell the server to inform the chef about my preference then it will be a perfect dish for me. Overall with the aromatic gula melaka syrup and coconut flakes atop, this is a special nice brunch! Remember to try this when you're here for brunch ya!

Service was ok, just that the young lady server who served us was quite inexperienced.

Don't waste your time here, average but quite expensive food and terrible service

If you are trying to look for attention in this place, don't think about it.
Otherwise the food was worth a try.

District 10 Brunch rocks

I went to District 10 Bar & Restaurant for drinks vaguely before they moved to the new address, when they were still situated at Newton area. Today, I re-visited for brunch at their new location at 81 Clemenceau Avenue #01-15 / 16 / 17 UE Square Shopping Mall, Singqapore 239917 and the number to dial is 6738 4788.   The interior of District 10 Bar & Restaurant is sleek, contemporary and of rustic European design, complete with exquisite wood furniture of eco-friendly nature. The cosy, relaxed ambience brings comfort to diners but unfortunately the inside is fully-reserved.   Hence, we decided to sit by the lovely and breezy open-concept bar area, outdoors. It was spacious and I felt more exhilarated somehow, able to do people watching and enjoying the kiss of morning sun.   My Fried Eggs with bacon, mushrooms, roasted tomato, hash brown, vegetables and chicken chipolata sausage (SGD$14.00) was served first. I like eggs for brunch as I believe them to be nutritious - fried or not. Morever, the combination of egg-yolks smeared over my bread slice, tucked in with sauteed mushrooms and sourish tomatoes or crispy hash browns, was simply irresistable. The taste was overwhelmingly delicious, my idea of a perfect brunch.   Celine* had the Creamy Scrambled Eggs (SGD$14.00) version of my breakfast - served with muffin, oriental mushrooms, hash brown and roasted tomatoes as well. Another sumptuous brunch of differentiating textures and tastes, hers was more unique with the acquired flavor of spring onion in the egg, giving it an interesting boost of aroma.   For more detailed information and photos, please feel free to pop by: http://thearcticstar.blogspot.sg/2014/04/brunch-at-district-10-bar-restaurant.html