Back to District 10 Bar & Restaurant#01-15/16/17, UE Square, 81...
Food Esteem
 • 13 Jan 2014 107 reviews 4 followers
Overall
For more details, please visit http://foodesteem.blogspot.com/2014/01/district-10-bar-restaurant.html
The whole dining area can be divided into 3 sections, mainly outdoor for al fresco diners such as bar bites and cocktails, indoor for gourmet diners, as well as a private dining room to host some private dining events! With these 3 sections being lined up, it does aim to accommodate a wider group of diners.

Bulldog Watermelon and Kaffir Lime Gin and Tonic ($20.00) and Fords Sugarcane and Mint Gin and Tonic ($20.00), differentiated by the piece of fruit hanging onto the rim.
D10 Punch ($34.00) is a blend of Moscato wine, Crème de cassis, dark rum, apples, strawberries, mixed berries and ginger ale. Of course, this can be shared among 3-4 pax.

Walnut Focaccia is their complimentary Homemade starter bread. Feta cheese and sundried tomatoes wrapped within the outer-crispy bread, and has to go with the dipping of the greenish sauce to enjoy it fully :)
Green Asparagus, Fried Egg Sunny Side Up, and Sage Butter ($18.00). I love asparagus, and theirs are not too soft and crunchy too!
Pan-fried Goose Liver, Wild Berries Sauce and Balsamic Syrup ($20.00). One word... Splendid!
Wagyu Beef Carpaccio, Mustard Dressing, Sauteed Wild Mushrooms ($18.00).

Homemade Angel Hair Pasta with Lobster, Peperoncino, Basil and Fresh Tomatoes ($38.00) *Bonta favorites. Thick sauce that clings the pasta, making it easy to roll on your fork and into your mouth. I can simply request for another serving...
Roasted Atlantic Cod Medallion, Spanish Smoked Paprika and Herbs Oil ($32.00). Cod fish is my favorite fish, because their meat seems soft and silky in my mouth.
Crispy Goose Leg Confit, Roasted Garlic, and Soft Potato Mousse ($26.00).
Homemade Foie Gras Ravioli, Light Parmesan Sauce and Scamorza Cheese ($34.00) *Bonta favorites. Does it resemble something that we used to have it in our coffeeshop's soup noodle stores? :P
Signature Black Angus Beef Striploin, Fried Eggs and Black Truffle ($36.00). Prime beef grilled over hot charcoal, served with natural cut fries and mixed salad. The mushroom gravy over at the back is a must try.

Overall this dish is awesome, if not for the overcooked beef? At least I find it so, as I'm used to having my steak at medium-rare.
Traditional Italian Tiramisu ($14.00). Personally, I find it too wet, and pretty much like eating "drenched" spongecake?
Cinnamon Apple Fritters with Icing Sugar ($12.00). I was looking so much to start my fork on this, till I realized the apple in the fritter is too sour.. If it can be a little sweeter, this will be my dessert for the night.
After Work, Ala Carte, Alfresco/Outdoor Dining, Boys Night Out, Brunch, Business Dining, Dinner, Large Groups, Large Groups/Gathering, Lunch, Night Out, Parties, People Watching, Premier League Screening, Private Dining, Relaxed

Management

Dear Food Esteem,

Thank you for sharing your experience with our fellow users on HungryGoWhere! We look forward to seeing you again!

District 10 Bar & Restaurant (UE Square)

17 January 2014