Reviews for Drips Bakery Cafe

3.2

AmericanDessertsWestern
The City Nomad

A decent cuppa in hipster central

Another cafe in Tiong Bahru, I have to admit the other reviews might be onto something. Service really needs some work here. However the coffee is decent and the atmosphere makes it a good pitstop on a weekend hipster hangout. Decent cakes too :P

Read more about Drips over on City Nomads.
09 Mar 2015 • 17 reviews • 0 follower

Comfortable place to have a cuppa.. but that's about it.

Overall
Entering Drips gives very comfortable vibe, with its sofa chairs and high ceilings inviting you to relax.
Food was not outstanding, so stick to the drinks and pastries, which they are better known for.

For more details visit my page: http://simplicatedxlove.blogspot.sg/2014/10/food-review-drips.html
30 Sep 2014 • 145 reviews • 28 followers

A decent cuppa in hipster central

Overall

Read more about Drips over on City Nomads.
13 Aug 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Horrible service.

Overall
When my friend and I stepped into the cafe, we were 'greeted' by the lady at the counter with a black face. My friend and I ordered the chocolate tart, cinnamon creme brulee, iced mocha and iced latte. The whole time, the server just kept a stoic and black face while taking our orders. We brought the tarts back to our seats. I even had to enquire if the drinks will be served to us because she didn't bother to say a word.

When she served me my drink (hot mocha), I remembered ordering iced mocha, but thought that maybe I forgot to specify. But my friend quickly said 'I thought you ordered iced mocha?' That's when I kindly told the server, 'sorry, I ordered iced mocha'. She looked at me and replied rudely 'you ordered mocha.' At this point I was already quite annoyed with the horrible service. But I kindly told her again that I ordered iced mocha. So she took my drink back and awhile later the barista came and served the correct drink to me.

Then, the lady came to my table again and said 'iced mocha need to pay $1 more' and walked away. By this time, I was already fuming, and thinking if I owed her anything??? So I walked to the counter, paid the dollar and said thanks, and walked away.

The chocolate tart was really really good. But the service......... cannot make it. If you have great patience and don't mind people giving you attitude, you can come to try the chocolate tart!

Similar Listings