Reviews for Drips Bakery Cafe

AmericanDessertsWestern
Address: #01-05, 82 Tiong Poh Road, 160082
31 Jan 2016

after meal desserts

Walked in to this café after a full steamboat dinner. I was captivated by their sour plum soda, I love this salty sourish taste. How can I not order some other items since it is a bakery too. The berries tart looks delicious in the fridge and is asking me to order them. I have always loves berries, the colors of the raspberry and blueberry is enough to lure me into eating them clean. I find the tart shell a little too hard for my liking though. Overall, still a good café worth your time visiting.

More reviews of Drips Bakery Cafe

Nice lemon meringue

One of the many café located in Tiong Bahru area. The interior was nicely furnished and decorated, and I love the fact that lighting here is good for photo taking! Anyway, I drop by this place after my dinner to grab some desserts and chill out session with my friends. We ordered two tarts – Mixed Berries and Lemon Meringue with Green Tea Latte and two other drinks. Personally, I felt that their tarts were a bit overpriced and they taste just average. Their green tea latte was normal too!

Nothing special

For full review, please visit https://phuachiuyen.wordpress.com/2015/01/16/drips-bakery-cafe-82-tiong-poh-road/

I personally felt the tarts were slightly overpriced and overrated. Just normal taste like any bakery shop or similar. Nothing special to me.

Raspberry Almond Tart ($8.00)
Cinnamon Pear Tart ($8.00)
Fruit Tea By The Pot ($7.20)
Overall

Comfortable place to have a cuppa.. but that's about it.

Entering Drips gives very comfortable vibe, with its sofa chairs and high ceilings inviting you to relax.
Food was not outstanding, so stick to the drinks and pastries, which they are better known for.

For more details visit my page: http://simplicatedxlove.blogspot.sg/2014/10/food-review-drips.html
Overall

A decent cuppa in hipster central

Another cafe in Tiong Bahru, I have to admit the other reviews might be onto something. Service really needs some work here. However the coffee is decent and the atmosphere makes it a good pitstop on a weekend hipster hangout. Decent cakes too :P

Read more about Drips over on City Nomads.