Dunkin' Donuts has closed.

(Closed) Dunkin' Donuts (Esplanade Xchange)

Summary

Value3
Service3
Nutty Choco, Oreo Choco View all

Nice Donuts!

Have passed by here many times but no chance to try it. So drop by here this afternoon after visit to the IT Fair at Suntec (since it was raining heavily outside and decided to have a tea break here with my friend).

Located at the Esplanade Xchange, this outlet was full of diners but fortunately for us, we managed to get a table pretty fast. We ordered 2 donuts (forgot the name but you can see from the photos, its of the blueberry and custard version of donuts). It was very good, tasty and nice. Also they were not overly sweet. I like the custard, very flavourful~

We also ordered an iced fruit peach tea, which was very refreshing and flavourful. I found it to be a little overly sweet but overall it was quite a nice drink.

Service was ok at the counter but a little slow in the clearing of tables after customers left.

Overall, the donuts were nice and tasty and will revisit here again should I am nearby next time round!

Most helpful reviews for (Closed) Dunkin' Donuts (Esplanade Xchange)

My all time Favourite...

Searching for a Quick Bite or a place for High tea?

My recommendation is Dunkin' Donuts- situated at Esplanade Xchange.

(Located near Exit G- Esplanade MRT station)

This morning, I had Nutty Choco donut and a cup of Black Coffee for breakfast.

Although there were a wide variety of donuts to choose from on the display shelf.

Nutty Choco however was my favourite because I prefer donuts that are coated with Choco-peanut fillings.

The donut is chewy, soft and most importantly it doesn't taste very sweet.

I will certainly try more flavours on the next visit!