Back to Eggs & Berries#01-37/38, Changi City Point, 5 Changi...

Rosti pancakes3 votes
Breakfast14 votes
Business Breakfast4 votes
High Tea3 votes

EdelynChua
 • Tuesday at 11:09am 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
I had such a bad experience at this eatery, i'd rather go hungry than eat there again. My brother and I decided to try Eggs&Berries for lunch at CCP as we saw that the place was relatively empty as compared to other eateries (NOW WE KNOW WHY IT'S EMPTY).
We ordered our food within a minute and spent a good 45 minutes waiting for something to even be served to us. After 45 minutes, food still wasn't served, not even our soups! We politely asked the bar counter staff to get our soups for us first and to pack our main courses up for us to takeaway as we had no more time. Soup was then promptly served, which left me wondering why it wasn't served before we asked the staff to do so.
Even after we've finished our soups, our main dishes were not brought to us. We again asked another staff to check on our order, then they promptly brought out our takeway on plates!!! WOW. How bad can the communication between the staff be?? We were already late and still have to compromise with the inadequacy of the staff! We had to further wait for the staff to put our food in takeaway packets. So after spending an hour in the eatery itself, we've only taken our soups and drinks there, and having to takeaway our actual main dishes back to office to eat!
That's not the end. After opening the takeaway packet to have my meal, I realised the chicken was still cold in the middle, as though it wasn't properly thawed before being heated to be served, and that the rice was still hard. I don't understand how come our food still wasn't properly cooked after ONE HOUR in a relatively empty eatery. I threw away the entire packet of food after taking 2 bites. I was and still am utterly disappointed at the food served to me and the service i received from Eggs&Berries.

I will never visit Eggs&Berries anymore after the substandard food and service I had experienced. If you are hungry, you better not visit this place too. You food might never ever arrive.

Inez Chai
 • 20 Jun 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Waited for an hour before my food came. Had to check for numerous times with the staff before that even happened. Not worth a visit, don't wa

Shilpi
 • 25 Apr 2014 4 reviews 0 follower
Overall
I visited eggs and berries at Changi mall. They served me ROTTEN tomatoes with my order eggs Benedict solo. And charged me $12.90 + for it.

The order consists of eggs Benedict with hollandaise sauce which was nowhere to be found. They changed the hash brown to mashed potato without even informing me.
When I gave feedback to the staff and asked to talk to the manager they mentioned that the manager has been fired. So effectively there is no one who can take responsibility. Huh! I took pics of the food infront of them. And they happily helped me take that. As if they did not care. They reason they gave for serving rotten tomatoes was that they were short of staff. therefore there was not one to check the quality of food they were serving.

The staff is extremely unprofessional. They keep chatting and flirting Among themselves without paying any attention to customer calling/waiting.