Back to Eggs & Berries#01-37/38, Changi City Point, 5 Changi...

Rosti pancakes3 votes
Breakfast14 votes
Business Breakfast4 votes
High Tea3 votes

Clara Tan
 • 11 Aug 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
It was a surprised find in Changi City Point for me and my family. Nice victorian interior perfecct for a lovely Sunday brunch. Met lovely staff that introduced us to the specialites. Tried their specialty egg benedicts. Love the hollandaise sauce - creamy and super tasty! The rosti was heavenly!! One of the best I have tasted. YUM! Thier rainbow waffle was really good too. What a lovely find.

Coming back with my boyfriend soon! I am missing the eggs benedicts already! All day brunch here I come!

buffetgal
 • 07 Aug 2014 62 reviews 0 follower
Overall
For full review & photos, please visit:

Recommended for the Eggs Benedict with Parma Ham and caviar!

Note: The music was turned on quite loud. Music should turn on at an appropriate level to let customers feel soothing to the ear, but not to cause disturbance in our conversation. This affected our dining experience. Just like when we told the staff to serve our dessert or other stuff, the staff couldn't hear our request and need us to repeat again. This is quite bad and very important. Do take note - Eggs & Berries.

EdelynChua
 • 29 Jul 2014 2 reviews 0 follower
Overall
I had such a bad experience at this eatery, i'd rather go hungry than eat there again. My brother and I decided to try Eggs&Berries for lunch at CCP as we saw that the place was relatively empty as compared to other eateries (NOW WE KNOW WHY IT'S EMPTY).
We ordered our food within a minute and spent a good 45 minutes waiting for something to even be served to us. After 45 minutes, food still wasn't served, not even our soups! We politely asked the bar counter staff to get our soups for us first and to pack our main courses up for us to takeaway as we had no more time. Soup was then promptly served, which left me wondering why it wasn't served before we asked the staff to do so.
Even after we've finished our soups, our main dishes were not brought to us. We again asked another staff to check on our order, then they promptly brought out our takeway on plates!!! WOW. How bad can the communication between the staff be?? We were already late and still have to compromise with the inadequacy of the staff! We had to further wait for the staff to put our food in takeaway packets. So after spending an hour in the eatery itself, we've only taken our soups and drinks there, and having to takeaway our actual main dishes back to office to eat!
That's not the end. After opening the takeaway packet to have my meal, I realised the chicken was still cold in the middle, as though it wasn't properly thawed before being heated to be served, and that the rice was still hard. I don't understand how come our food still wasn't properly cooked after ONE HOUR in a relatively empty eatery. I threw away the entire packet of food after taking 2 bites. I was and still am utterly disappointed at the food served to me and the service i received from Eggs&Berries.

I will never visit Eggs&Berries anymore after the substandard food and service I had experienced. If you are hungry, you better not visit this place too. You food might never ever arrive.