Reviews for Eggs & Berries (Changi City Point)

AmericanWestern
lychee

Not bad

Had our brunch here. The 4 main dishes are not bad. The servings are really big.. Good service from the waiters., while the waitress cleared our plates without asking lol. Food was served within 10 mins or so.
03 Nov 2014 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Not bad

06 Oct 2014 • 11 reviews • 0 follower

Good breakfast

Had breakfast here, food was pretty nice. Ordered the recommended mains + latte and berries smoothie. Smoothie was good, latte average. Overall a pleasant experience except the wait staff forgot one of our items.
11 Aug 2014 • 1 review • 0 follower

Definitely coming back here!

It was a surprised find in Changi City Point for me and my family. Nice victorian interior perfecct for a lovely Sunday brunch. Met lovely staff that introduced us to the specialites. Tried their specialty egg benedicts. Love the hollandaise sauce - creamy and super tasty! The rosti was heavenly!! One of the best I have tasted. YUM! Thier rainbow waffle was really good too. What a lovely find.

Coming back with my boyfriend soon! I am missing the eggs benedicts already! All day brunch here I come!