Reviews for Eggs & Berries (Changi City Point)

AmericanWestern
tamyam

A nice brunch experience!

SHIOK! Well worth my visit to the east. I love the green mountain bee smoothie. Deserved many thumbs up. Its light, not overly sweet and smooth. Perfect companion for a meal. Runny eggs is a must have for any eggs bennedict. It passed my egg test and exceed my expectation for the bacon. Well...anything with bacon can't go wrong! The ommette was good too! A nice brunch experience!
09 Dec 2014 • 3 reviews • 0 follower

A nice brunch experience!

02 Dec 2014 • 3 reviews • 0 follower

worst burger in singapore

Came here for lunch with my family and we ordered the burger set. The lamb burger was adequate but the beef burger on the paprika and beetroot bun was the worst burger I have ever eaten! Even worse than McDonald's. The beef itself was rubbery and tasteless rather like a hockey puck.

Despite complaining about it to the waiter and a waitress ( a young Malay guy and a Philippino women), and despite more than 60% of the burger being left untouched at the end of the meal, they did nothing the resolve the issue. And they actually had charged us for it. Which is why no matter how much we enjoyed previous visits, we would not be returning here.
Eggs Benedict Solo. Presentation of food wasn't too good.
02 Dec 2014 • 5 reviews • 0 follower

Overpriced, rather average food.

The hollandaise sauce(eggs benedict) was very little. My poached egg was also overcooked hence it wasn't very runny. Though the portion is small, it's very filling if you do not have a big appetite. For the price I paid for a Eggs Benedict Solo, I'd rather head to Drury Lane.