Eggs & Berries has closed.

(Closed) Eggs & Berries (Changi City Point)

Summary

Rosti pancakes, Bacon, Onion & Wild Mushrooms, Eggs Benedict Doppio, Energy Booster, brioche French toast with sausage and scrambled eggs, french toast, salmon sausage, seafood pasta, warm choc cake!, yuzu crab salad View all
Breakfast, Brunch, Children/Family, Lunch, Dinner, After Work, Business Breakfast, Girls Night Out, Large Groups/Gathering, Quiet, Vibrant/Noisy, High Tea, Romance/First Dates View all

Average brunch

The place is decorated nicely. A nice place to hang out with friends. Visited once for brunch. Find the food tasted average. My friends also commented that the food look nice but the taste is average.

Most helpful reviews for (Closed) Eggs & Berries (Changi City Point)

What's Happening??

Hi Eggs & Berries,

Today my family and I went for breakfast at 8.45am in your restaurant and our breakfast was served only at 9.45am. There are more I wish to highlight

1) Ordered Latte - Half the cup were milk foam.
2) Ordered breakfast sets - food not complete (missing pancakes)
3) Food was terrible! The scramble egg was served in a ramekin? Seriously? The bacon was as tiny as my last finger and my husband's food wasn't exactly fantastic!

I have been to Eggs & Berries a few times for the past 3 years but today experience was so terrible that it prompted me to write this review to you!

What's happening? Why did you only have
1) 1 Service Waiter?
2) 1 Coffee Barrister?
3) Probably only 1 chef in the kitchen which explains the long waiting time!

I have to applaud your waiter for being "smart" by turning customers away because he simply know he cannot cope with the restaurant that is only filled up 50%. Poor guy and poor barrister! I know the service staff are doing their best hence we decided to quickly finish our meal and leave. Sorry to say but what i had today, i think i will be much more satisfied with Macdonald Big breakfast Deluxe.

Please bring back the former standards!

this place has closed down

went there the other day, the shop had already closed down. plz don't waste your time in heading down there.

Utterly disappointed

Lack of staffs. We waited in the queue for at least half an hour! The waiter did not approach us and kept us waiting without apologizing for the long wait. After half an hour, he told us that the food waiting time is 1 hour. How ridiculous can it be... Waiting for half an hour yet i still have to wait for an hour for my food to be served?! What a pity. I haven't got to try the dishes yet..

Loving the new healthy choices!

I really love the new healthy menu especially yuzu crab salad and eggs florentine. The salmon is very fresh! Their poached eggs are always perfectly done <3 The presentation and taste is just good for me!