Reviews for Empire State (Causeway Point)

2.1

AmericanAsianSnacksWestern

Early breakfast dining in

No other shop open at that time, so I went in to try their breakfast meal.  Not a bad choice that I have made.  Interesting posters & mechantize displaying almost everywhere within the open concept eatery.
• 17 Dec 2014 • 11 reviews • 0 follower

food was disappointing

Overall
visited during dinner time. no queue and we were directed to the booth seats. ordered the huge burger. Def value for money but not worth the stomach space. The bun and bacon was soggy and the cheese was terrible. The buffalo wings had a weird smell. but it was a good place for hanging out with friends. The booth was comfortable. service was fast and polite
  • huge burger meant for 4
• 04 Sep 2014 • 2 reviews • 0 follower

Soggy Broccoli and Dry Mashed Potatoes

Overall
Came here once for lunch and I have to say I don't think will be back. Had the ribeye steak while my girlfriend had the chicken chop.

The steak was thin but cooked medium rate as requested. However, the broccoli that was served wth both dishes was soggy. it was like they had soaked it for a long while before cooking it. The mashed potato tasted artificial and dry. My girlfriend's choice of chicken was accompanied by fries, which should have been wedges as it was displayed on the menu. There was no effort made to tell us that they had run out of wedges. No apologies made. The chicken was accompanied by a strange oriental tasting prawn sauce.

First time and definitely, last time going to this restaurant.
• 13 Jul 2014 • 316 reviews • 86 followers