Back to Empire State#02-10/K10, Causeway Point, 1 Woodlands Square

Big man
 • 04 Sep 2014 1 review 0 follower
Overall
Came here once for lunch and I have to say I don't think will be back. Had the ribeye steak while my girlfriend had the chicken chop.

The steak was thin but cooked medium rate as requested. However, the broccoli that was served wth both dishes was soggy. it was like they had soaked it for a long while before cooking it. The mashed potato tasted artificial and dry. My girlfriend's choice of chicken was accompanied by fries, which should have been wedges as it was displayed on the menu. There was no effort made to tell us that they had run out of wedges. No apologies made. The chicken was accompanied by a strange oriental tasting prawn sauce.

First time and definitely, last time going to this restaurant.

• 13 Jul 2014 316 reviews 86 followers
Overall
No other shop open at that time, so I went in to try their breakfast meal.  Not a bad choice that I have made.  Interesting posters & mechantize displaying almost everywhere within the open concept eatery.
Breakfast

Gabriel Boniface
 • 13 May 2014 6 reviews 0 follower
Overall
I order corn dogs and fish and chips. Total disappointment. Corn dogs came super late and the looked like 'you tiao'. It was burnt and a total mess. Fish and chips were slightly smelly and the fries were cold. The entire dish was just oily and unappetising. The staff kept pouring cutlery in this tray which was in the dining area. Was really annoying and it was surprising that it was done by one of the superiors.