We ordered: 1) Clams in wine broth - we were greedy and hungry (often a deadly combi) and since the waiter highly recommended this starter, we happily took it. And it was a great recommendation! The clams were fresh and the broth was just off the charts!!
2) Carbonara - it's lovely in terms of flavour and it's cream is not runny at all. Love it! Thank goodness we were sharing this as we always feel too ger-lat to finish one whole plate by ourselves.
3) Seafood Marinara - I always judge this dish by how flavourful the tomato base sauce is. And this sauce passes with flying colours!! It's not tangy but full of Yumz! Perfect compliment with our Carbonara main
4) Molten Lava Cake - supposedly their must-order dessert and they bake it fresh upon ordering. Didn't disappoint. :)
5) Pistachio Tiramisu - another of their must-order dessert. Nice Tiramisu with a hint of pistachio. Wonderful!
Service staff is commendable as they are knowledgable and sincere. Pity it's not at a place with good parking, but it'll remain one of my fav Italian go-to place. :)
I spent $30 per person.
Must tries: clams in wine broth, carbonara, seafood marinara, tiramisu pistacho
- I also recommend this place for:
- Lunch, Dinner, Large Groups/Gathering, Children/Family, Romance/First Dates, Girls Night Out, After Work, Chillout, Vibrant/Noisy, Hidden Find, Wine Lists
0 people found this review helpful
Was it helpful to you? Yes