Reviews for Etna Italian Restaurant (Duxton Road)

3.8

EuropeanItalianWestern
Address: 49/50 Duxton Road, 089513

Book a Table

Call our Reservations Hotline

Fantastic food, ambience and service

I had dinner at Etna with a friend, and it was a very enjoyable dining experience.

We were warmly welcomed by a staff named Margherita, and her service throughout was fantastic. The restaurant is good for romantic dates, as it's generally quiet and the tables are not placed closely together. I love the ambience here—nice and cosy with dim warm lighting.

While waiting for our food to arrive, we were served complimentary warm fluffy bread. Dip it in balsamic vinegar and olive oil, then nom it! It's good!

Soon after our Etna Pizze and Pasta Vongole were served. We enjoyed both  dishes tremendously. Etna pizza is one of the better pizzas I've tasted. Pasta vongole was well done as well. Spaghetti was al dente, and we could taste the white wine and juice from the clams coated on the pasta.

We had Pistachio Tiramisu for dessert. It was pretty average to me as I've had better tiramisu at other Italian restaruants, so I would suggest you skip it.

Overall, we had a fantastic dinner! Thank you Margherita for the hospitality. I'll be sure to return again.
• 23 Aug 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

Tiramisu' Al Pistacchio Di Bronte was good

Overall
Service was prompt. The female staff took time to explain the daily specials. Order dessert Tiramisu' Al Pistacchio Di Bronte, which tasted good. Linguine al Granchio (Linguine with crabmeat) was not bad too. Serving size of Tagliata di Manzo (300 g. US rib eye) justified the price of $48. But note that water costs $8 per 1 litre bottle.
  • Tiramisu' Al Pistacchio Di Bronte
• 13 Aug 2015 • 1 review • 0 follower

I would not go again

Overall
The food is normal, it's good but not great. The waiter had a racist attitudes. He was only pull the chair for my boyfriend and I had to sit by myself, which I did not mind at the beginning until he whispered to my bf that I could sit in the kitchen! What should I say more? I'm a professional. I did not ask a dinner for free. I will definitely not go again.
 Btw, our dinner last time, the food was terrible. We could only finished half of the pizzas.
• 25 Jul 2015 • 5 reviews • 0 follower

Friendly staffs and yummy food.

Overall
When I make a booking through phone call, the lady answered the phone was very friendly and polite.

We were greeted with a big smile an the Italy waiter explained daily specials to us. The waiter and waitress were very friendly and helpful, most important is their SMILE.

The food itself tastes good .

Need a table now? Book these restaurants in less than 2 minutes